Nadia Grell is missing!

Marisblood

What i don't enjow now after Nadia Grell is my Jedi's wife is the fact he can't talk with her enymore. No embrace, no kisses, nothing. Is very sad. So maybe someone out there can make Nadia Grell to behave normal as a wife to my jedi, to kiss him and love him , so he can talk with her once per day at list.

P.S. Do u have feelings and heart?

What i don't enjow now after Nadia Grell is my Jedi's wife is the fact he can't talk with her enymore. No embrace, no kisses, nothing. Is very sad. So maybe someone out there can make Nadia Grell to behave normal as a wife to my jedi, to kiss him and love him , so he can talk with her once per day at list.

What does love have to do with marriage!?!?! - From one of my favorite sci-fi shows, bonus points if you know which show. The bonus points are like the points on Who's Line is it Anyways.

On a serious note, it is a bit upsetting that the companions don't talk after 10000 affection. I do hope that they add in more companion stories / missions with major patches, so that we are not waiting until the next expansion to interact with them.

Edited by Ohnoto

• 3 weeks later...

Yes yes. Well said. The companion interaction is nice. Funny part about Nadia is that you do get emails from her after 10k (I've had three so far). Pity that wasn't interactive. I guess when you are married it goes downhill and you have to correspond via email....

Please guys more content around companions. Make it ongoing.

So what. You're complaining it's too real? ;)

Sounds like BW put too much realism into her character. Man I feel for you. :p