Bioware - Implorment (?) from a genuine fan

Mhak

Andryah, you are quite clearly speaking as someone who has never encountered the game-breaking problems I have discussed in my OP, or any other of the bugs that make much content in this game either impossible to play or impossible to enjoy.

As I am addressing problems which you have not yet encountered, you have no right to tell people not to discuss them and raise awareness of them. We will do so. If it hurts your feelings and you just cant bear to read it, well...no one is forcing you to be here. Keep leveling your level 30 Jedi. You'll be complaining here with the rest of us when you reach endgame too.

Edited by Mhak

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I respectfully disagree. I agree that my wallet is one way to voice my displeasure, but I do not think it is the only way.

I am hoping, and many people are hoping, that simply making Bioware know damn well how displeased a great many of us are, that we will get some info on how they know what the problems are, and that fixes are incoming.

If that is indeed not happening, than you are right, and I should leave. But I am hoping that is not the case.

There you go with that "hope" thing again. :)

If you really want to effect change you need to express it directly to Bioware in the channels they have designated, where they are actually paying attention. /General forum isn't the place.

Oh, and you do not get to speak for all of us, no matter how much you want to. I'm not displeased with the game, and many people are not. Some are. Yeah the game has bugs, and they have already demonstrated that they listen and they are addressing them. I read devtracker and I see Bioware responding to what they obverve to be the most pressing needs for fixes by the community. I'm patient.

I get that you are impatient, worried, and generally very insistent that Bioware address your personal list of priority fixes. I get that. I get that you have a posse of like minded folks +1ing you in the thread. AND you have people who disagree with you and tell you so, even when they get attacked for it.

I also get that Bioware is going to address bugs and features based on a priority ranking from community feedback via approved channels for feedback. I am confident that they have a better view of the overall landscape and needs of the community then you do.

Andryah, you are quite clearly speaking as someone who has never encountered the game-breaking problems I have discussed in my OP, or any other of the bugs that make much content in this game either impossible to play or impossible to enjoy.

You lack clarity of understanding of my voice on the matter, but nice try.

As I said, you don't get to speak for me, and making accusations about me or toward me is pointless in the context of your cause.

Well I'm doing so, and I'm right about it. So I feel justified.

Give me a SS of your level 50 character in raid gear and I will concede I was misinformed and apologize to you.

Edited by Mhak

Why do all the noobs insist on cluttering up General with posts about technical issues that belong in the Support forum and put things conversationally/dramatically rather than in a technical format that will help the devs actually fix the problems they're whining about? Until you people start doing this, no matter what you claim, you're no better than trolls. There is a system in place to help make the game better and prioritize the efforts of the bug-fixing team. Learn it, use it, and enjoy the results!

All of us = everybody.

You are high. And making false assumptions. The fact that you disagree with me has nothing to do with that fact that you implied I was speaking for everybody when that clearly was never the case.

all of us = the community present in this forum. You get to speak for those that give you permission to speak for them. That's it.

And please stop with the personal attacks.

Edited by Andryah

Why do all the noobs insist on cluttering up General with posts about technical issues that belong in the Support forum and put things conversationally/dramatically rather than in a technical format that will help the devs actually fix the problems they're whining about? Until you people start doing this, no matter what you claim, you're no better than trolls. There is a system in place to help make the game better and prioritize the efforts of the bug-fixing team. Learn it, use it, and enjoy the results!

Exactly!

Thank you.

all of us = the community present in this forum. You get to speak for those that give you permission to speak for them. That's it.

And please stop with the personal attacks.

I have never attacked you.

I have never asked to speak for anybody except myself and the people in my guild who I know for a fact all feel the same way. Any "we" you read refers to the guild mates that all experienced the same bugs I did. You can stop claiming I was trying to speak for anybody else, I have now repeatedly told you this was never the case.

The fact that you have no endgame characters but yet are still trying to squelch topics like this is offensive and makes you look stupid. I am not saying you are stupid. I am saying talking about things you haven't experienced makes you look stupid.

You can avoid that by not talking about these serious problems which plague a great potion of the community until you have also experienced them. When you have experienced them, everybody here will respect your opinion on them. Until then, you are blowing smoke.

Edited by Mhak

No one cares what you did in the past. The mere fact you can't get over yourself and see that people are pissed they can't do endgame stuff tells me all I need to know.

So what if you're still level 20. People are hitting 50 and wanting to do end game content, if bioware didn't want them to, it wouldn't have been in there. However, they cant do it because its so bugged.

You think it's fair that people should pay $15 when they can't even progress their character, so you tell them to leave? Warzones won't keep people paying at 50.

Who the Heck put YOU in charge agreeing that people should quit if they don't like it. You and that other nose in the air need a good forum suspension

This made me giggle.. My post was basically, a kind way of telling the OP (and of course you) to stop being a whiney *****. It'd be a relief if I was still lvl 20, but I actually have three 50s. I also have a more-than fulltime job, and a social life outside of MMOs. If me being mature enough NOT to post a whiney rant on the forums means I have my nose in the air, I'll take it. I don't find it necessary to cry and moan when something doesn't work the way intended or by my preference. I have complete faith they will polish the game to my standards eventually. I wish you and the OP the best on your journey to maturity. Sub or unsub, makes no difference to me.

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, please do know that since we have dedicated threads for suggestion and bug listings, we are closing this one.

As others have stated, we do have tools available for everyone to easily track the latest words from our development team. The first is our Developer Tracker, which lists the latest posts from developers, as well as our Community Managers and Coordinators.

Secondly, we have our new Community Blog that hosts not only patch notes, but in-depth posts from developers as well.

While we are closing this thread, we highly encourage anyone who would like to add on to the bug and suggestion lists to please do so in either (or both!) of the following threads:

Thank you!