10 000 credits offer

Allblackmusic

That actually looks more like the commendations chest piece you get for 8 korriban commendations before they changed the graphic on it for the Thanksgiving weekend beta. During the 11/11 weekend test, I had that chest piece, and when I rolled another SI for the Thanksgiving test, they changed the graphic from what you see to a standard chest piece minus the cloak/hood

The date that video was posted along with the players lack of skills on the bar lead me to believe he's low level and just has that chest piece

Edited by SuperJason

There are two still in game low level. The Black Talon Inquisitor's Robe and the Saber Marshal's Robe. The former is a drop from the Black Talon flashpoint and the latter is for completing the Revanite questline. Both are now 'Orange' in game. Enjoy.

Well but non of them have that drape down... That is pretty much what it is all about.. I want it to look like cloak or robe... But those two you are talking about are short they dont have that drape.. they are not cloak like...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.