McDonald's has the most experienced Chefs in the world...

SoulstitchMMO

Makes about as much sense as James Ohlen saying his pvp team is the most experienced team in the world. Can anyone see any part (other than the guard/taunt) of pvp that doesn't completely resemble World of Warcraft?

Does anyone know who else is on this "all star" pvp team other than Gabe Amatangelo?

I would love to have a gander at the resumes of this pvp team. Possibly see where they went wrong in hiring certain individuals, and then helping Bioware hire staff that really understand pvp.

If Bioware was serious about making their game about skill instead of gear, why not just give everyone Battlemaster gear when they hit 50, and then pvp could be about the actual skill and such, and people can stroke their e-peen with their pvp ranking.

If the PVP in this game is supposed to feel like wow, they failed.

I don't even know where people get that idea. WoW PVP is wayyyy more mobile and far far more about exchanging many different CD's.

In this game's PVP a lot of classes might only have a couple CD's to worry about....1 of them being trinket, another being their stun/cc.

The PVP in this game is like checkers and wow pvp is chess. It's kind of sad when a game can make WoW pvp look complicated.

Same team that failed at WAR's pvp failed at TOR's pvp, i guess failing still counts as experience right, nobody said it was good experience, just experience.

One thing's for certain i will never play another mmo that Gabe has anything to do with pvp-wise.

Edited by Evuke

James Ohlen, Lead Developer for SWTOr

Gabe Amatangelo, Lead PVP Developer AND Lead Raid Developer...

I allready know that. Im questioning their claims to fame. Also lol @ having a guy working the Lead at PvE AND PvP.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Same team that failed at WAR's pvp failed at TOR's pvp, i guess failing still counts as experience right, nobody said it was good experience, just experience.

One thing's for certain i will never play another mmo that Gabe has anything to do with pvp-wise.

I didn't think it was possible to take a step BACKWARDS from warhammer.

I didn't think it was possible to take a step BACKWARDS from warhammer.

I think you have serious rose tinted goggles in regards to Warhammer if you think this game is worse than Warhammer. Not because this game was good, but because it's pretty much impossible to have worst PVP than Warhammer.