Up to Last Week of November in Tomorrow?

AtamusX

So the majority of pre-orders should be in by tomorrow it seems? Making sure I'm reading this correctly.

Stephen Reid tweeted...

A little update on today's #SWTOR invites, and a preview of tomorrow... http://t.co/yXnoRlJ5

which links to a forum post that says...

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So....my Pre-Order was in on Nov 27th. Should I be expecting my email?

If you had seen my post 2 days ago in which I used simple Statistics and Algebra to show that BW had every pre-order IG by the 16th you would see how it is likely anyone with a PO date of 12/1 or earlier will be in tomorrow.

The rest will be in on Friday; and that means everyone up to todays PO's.

I wouldn't be annoyed about the waiting if they could simply give out a schedule.

Day W - Day X in Day 1

Day Y - Day Z in Day 2

It would have saved them alot of hate because people just hate being left in the dark like this. The majority of opinions would go from "**** BIOWARE DO SOMETHING" to "Oh. I'm not in on day 1 but atleast I know about when I should be getting in and can plan accordingly"

I wouldn't be annoyed about the waiting if they could simply give out a schedule.

Day W - Day X in Day 1

Day Y - Day Z in Day 2

It would have saved them alot of hate because people just hate being left in the dark like this. The majority of opinions would go from "**** BIOWARE DO SOMETHING" to "Oh. I'm not in on day 1 but atleast I know about when I should be getting in and can plan accordingly"

And what happens if they only get through half of day x, or have to stop at day x - 5

Hell there would even be QQ if they went to day y+2 "OMG Bioware, I didn't check my e-mail because you said I wouldn't get in /RRRAAAAAGGGGEEEEE"

It's vague for a reason. It lets them play with the numbers to get as may in without destroying the servers completely.

FYI, on the website : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=15840 the Devs guesstimate that the waves tomorrow will go to November 25-26th .... I am November 30, so while there is a slim chance I might be in the last wave (or bonus wave - cross fingers)... Its more likely however I w will be in the first wave the following day. Wishing I had pre ordered earlier now lol.