Guys and Gals we test the patches!

LexonLightsaber

Someone here is certainly new to massively multiplayer online gaming.

No I am not, but the reason this game doesn't have the same sympathy for there issues as say other MMO's is their lack of Customer Service, Live GM's, and there constant cover up and sly tactics. Whether or no their is a conspiracy is not the point, their creating an atmosphere that allows for conspiracy theories to come up. Both cases are bad. They need to talk to us, not droids, not 4 day wait times, not Customer Service agents that can't talk about in game stuff. They the people that made this game, need to talk, we have been saying that since week 1.

No I am not, but the reason this game doesn't have the same sympathy for there issues as say other MMO's is their lack of Customer Service, Live GM's, and there constant cover up and sly tactics. Whether or no their is a conspiracy is not the point, their creating an atmosphere that allows for conspiracy theories to come up. Both cases are bad. They need to talk to us, not droids, not 4 day wait times, not Customer Service agents that can't talk about in game stuff. They the people that made this game, need to talk, we have been saying that since week 1.

/facepalm

I wouldn't be on here if I could play the game. Right now this new issue is really bad for some of us, to the point we cannot even play.

Logic would dictate that if you have a game go to lets say 2 million users, then a small percentage have issues - and yes, it's small.

Maybe the issues are related to their actual computers... Unless they are claiming like shadows and companions getting in the way as game breakers..

Wait, I swore I wouldn't get into a debate about something stupid..

Forget I said all that.. Carry on.

A million or two people found things their devs didn't? That's unacceptable.

Bioware, if you don't hire two million developers immediately, I am quitting this game. I mean it this time!

Come on, maybe they should have waited to post this patch, i mean it was only on the Public test server for a week. They acknowledged that these were the fixes they were comfortable to roll out, there are more fixes that are bundles with these fixes that are still on the public test server. I am asking them to make sure they internally test this stuff before hand, adequetly. It seems they a blatantly putting the testing on us, to lower their cost or to roll these patches out so quick they appear to be doing their jobs.

The "atmosphere that allows conspiracy theories to come up" is called "the existence of the internet."

What you see with your eyes is more than enough for you to come up with your own conclusion, whether it's the truth or a lie - unless you're blind, of course.

On a serious note, only a ignorant man would claim this line to be true: "the existence of the internet".

Edited by siegedeluxe

Come on, maybe they should have waited to post this patch, i mean it was only on the Public test server for a week. They acknowledged that these were the fixes they were comfortable to roll out, there are more fixes that are bundles with these fixes that are still on the public test server. I am asking them to make sure they internally test this stuff before hand, adequetly. It seems they a blatantly putting the testing on us, to lower their cost or to roll these patches out so quick they appear to be doing their jobs.

BioWare is not infallible, neither is man. We make mistakes -- and we learn from them.

Logic would dictate that if you have a game go to lets say 2 million users, then a small percentage have issues - and yes, it's small.

Maybe the issues are related to their actual computers... Unless they are claiming like shadows and companions getting in the way as game breakers..

Wait, I swore I wouldn't get into a debate about something stupid..

Forget I said all that.. Carry on.

Has very little issues that interfered with my experience, until this last patch. Now the game crashes every so many minutes or couple of hours. This is a new issue, so if we look at logic this patch fixed issues that other people were having only to bring new issues to people that didn't have any. So this is like a virus, you will catch the bug eventually.

What you see with your eyes is more than enough for you to come up with your own conclusion, whether it's the truth or a lie - unless you're blind, of course.

On a serious note, only a ignorant man would claim this line to be true: "the existence of the internet".

You just blew my mind, man.

BioWare is not infallible, neither is man. We make mistakes -- and we learn from them.

Yeah but they try to hide or wait to the last minute to comment on these issues. Its one thing to make a mistake, its another to try and sweep that under the rug. We as humans learn early on its better to come clean rather then try and hide them.

I haven't been able to play the game since the patch, that is my issue. Bioware will not compensate me or acknowledge their wrong doing in any way, and i am supposed to be okay with the fact that even after all of that i have to test there product too. So bioware wins and i lose, nice!

Yeah but they try to hide or wait to the last minute to comment on these issues. Its one thing to make a mistake, its another to try and sweep that under the rug. We as humans learn early on its better to come clean rather then try and hide them.

I haven't been able to play the game since the patch, that is my issue. Bioware will not compensate me or acknowledge their wrong doing in any way, and i am supposed to be okay with the fact that even after all of that i have to test there product too. So bioware wins and i lose, nice!

WoW has been doing this since day one. I'm sure you have played that game, and it baffles me that you would even care to bring the same subject up. And it's not just a matter of using us as testers to "save money". There is so much you can do in a closed testing environment, rather than having 2+ millions players trying the new patch live.

You would rather wait several months, just so you can feel less "abused"?

No, you are not supposed to be happy with it, and yes you have every right to complain.

To go from that there is a conspiracy to defraud everyone who plays the game , however, is not COHERENT.

sorry had to delete my original post, was not fair to say....

Edited by Kraith