Do you think the main characters in SW smelled?

ChewiesArmy

They hardly ever changed clothes and you never heard of a shower on any of the starships. At first, I thought Chewie would be smelly, but then I think wookies were probably very hygiene conscious...kinda like cats.

In the same vein you could say that none of them have butts because you never see them taking a dump. :)

They hardly ever changed clothes and you never heard of a shower on any of the starships. At first, I thought Chewie would be smelly, but then I think wookies were probably very hygiene conscious...kinda like cats.

thats nothing Bloodrayne woudl really smell because water burns her skin so she could never ever Shower. Add in the fact that she runs around fighting all day and has to sweat alot.

Did you guys notice that in SWTOR there are NO TOILETS!!!!!!

actually one of the rare game where there's a bathroom is Deus Ex lol...

Not even on the ship. And in Mass Effect series (still BioWare), you had restrooms. :p

Well, I don't remember in ME1, but 2 certainly did. ;)

(Perhaps it was one of the Normandy SR2's upgrades :p)

And at least, spaceships don't have such a problem, you want to take a dump? Get to the airlock! :D

Edited by GhostRiderLSOV

Ah....thats nothing really new, in other movies days pass and you don't really see any reference of the characters getting clean or what have you. Even then off screen you just need to assume that the characters become clean, and put on new clothes.

The Skipper, Gilligan, and the Professor wore the same clothes for the entire run of Gilligan's Island. I can understand not having any other clothes since you are trapped on a remote tropical island, but after a while the things are gonna wear out. Their clothes magically never got dirty or worn out.

Edited by DarylMusashi