Enough QQ at BH/Troopers...

Kayse

Wrong, Tracer missile costs just as much as almost all of our skills (16-25). If we get crits we get our heat refunded. It is the same as all of our others.

Your 2 piece bonus is +15% crit on that one move...

The point is heat is never a problem like it is for energy.

You are one of those people who complained about Paladins in WoW huh? We have to spec for each of those, as every class has to. We can either tank IF we go powertech..DPS AOE IF we spec for it..heal IF we spec for it. We do not have any of those at the same time. IF you spec dps you have two heals, and they are pathetic tbh. 1-3 heals with 2.5 sec channels. Breakable LoS that screws up TM (the "OP" skill) and so many ways to beat us its not even funny.

Nope didnt play wow thankfully.

Seeing Troopers in my guild doing 40% more dps than everyone else in warzones while regularly hitting for 5k while at the same time being tough enough to tank some nightmare raid bosses (trooper tank soa final phase ftw) is fine yeah?

People are on here constantly crying and screaming for nerfs over Arsenal/Gunnery without any clear understanding as to why we use tracer missile/ grav round and actually scream that it is OP, with no knowledge at all of what it does obviously and scream that we "spam it."

Fact is - TM/GR Stack a 4% Debuff each stack, that means if you are specced right after 3 uses TM/GR have a full 5/5 (20%) Debuff from heat sigs. After that its base damage is actually LOWER than almost all of our other skills. Those who continue to use tracer missile are indeed spammers. If you cannot interrupt/LoS a non-moving channeling target, it's not us it is you.

If you even move behind something for half a second we lose our channel on you and cannot hit you. Once the debuff is on powershot hits for much higher, HSM hits 3x as hard as TM, railshot hits 2x as hard, and unload with full channel = 3x as strong as TM. And yet you complain about our weakest and easiest to counter skill and scream that we have it nerfed. I even read someone wants a 15 Sec cooldown on it...You cannot be serious.

Yes, some people only spam tracer missile. its the same as any class. Some Sorc/Sage spam their channels nonstop, some ops spam knives nonstop. Its a fact and they are bad players, simple as that. If you want to remove tracer missle, remove a light saber from marauders. Take away an operatives knife. Take the force away from Sage/Sorc. Learn to play your class and how to counter other classes, and before you actually post a thread qqing that others need nerfing find out how the classes work please.

What's the matter? Feeling shaky that the QQ got OPs nerfed?

Feeling the heat on the back of your neck?

Yep rest assured your time is coming.

All joking aside, there needs to be a CD on trace missile..

Edited by oblongship

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Your 2 piece bonus is +15% crit on that one move... The point is heat is never a problem like it is for energy.[/QUOTE] Its called heat management. Every class has a resource they need to manage. And those who spam tracer missile DO overheat regularly.

Seeing Troopers in my guild doing 40% more dps than everyone else in warzones while regularly hitting for 5k while at the same time being tough enough to tank some nightmare raid bosses (trooper tank soa final phase ftw) is fine yeah?

Tell that to my war, a melee class aka as many people say "gimped" and getting higher than troopers/BH's 80% of the time..Its the player, not the class. And I salute them. Also being a BH i know we cannot openly tank Zoa on NM when on HM he swats me like a fly (4.5k armor).

What's the matter? Feeling shaky that the QQ got OPs nerfed?

Feeling the heat on the back of your neck?

Yep rest assured your time is coming.

All joking aside, there needs to be a CD on trace missile..

Why does Tracer Missile need a cool down? Hold an argument not just a bias statement, but before you do please read this whole thread.

Lol@ignoring my post which countered yours. You can leave now, baddie.

Edited by Dovahbrah

Are you talking about Vanguards or Commandos? Because this makes me think you're talking Vanguards which has *nothing* to do with TM/GR QQ, being a Commando skill. Commandos get Grav Round but don't have a tank tree, can't equip shields & have at MOST somewhere in the range of 25%-28% mitigation vs. an equal lvl target.

Tell that to my war, a melee class aka as many people say "gimped" and getting higher than troopers/BH's 80% of the time..Its the player, not the class. And I salute them. Also being a BH i know we cannot openly tank Zoa on NM when on HM he swats me like a fly (4.5k armor).

Oh I see now.

We have had a trooper tank the last 15% of soa nightmare 16 man, guess our healers were up the the challenge, or yours are baddies.

You are one of those people who complained about Paladins in WoW huh? We have to spec for each of those, as every class has to. We can either tank IF we go powertech..DPS AOE IF we spec for it..heal IF we spec for it. We do not have any of those at the same time. IF you spec dps you have two heals, and they are pathetic tbh. 1-3 heals with 2.5 sec channels. Breakable LoS that screws up TM (the "OP" skill) and so many ways to beat us its not even funny.

You can spec for both heals and tm. Best of both worlds.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300rfRoRzcdzZMIkbRb.1

I play a BH only pvp and personally spec for heals all the way to ES. But tried this spec out while lvl'n and a few 50minis and you can still top DPS and HEALS, its so faceroll it isn't even funny. TM is just a bad ability, it either needs dmg scaled down and keep the debuff the same, or make the defuff do less and keep the dmg the same.

Melee's wreck TM spamming BH, but a lot of baddies will just let the BH free cast to their hearts content.

Edited by Whooosah

Oh I see now.

We have had a trooper tank the last 15% of soa nightmare 16 man, guess our healers were up the the challenge, or yours are baddies.

So you had them tank the stage that requires them to run in circles trying to have him hit by pyramids has he barely strikes...We had a healer doing that once in light armor. It's nothing impressive to tank a target that you are kiting as he's following you like a puppy. The only difficult part about zoa at all are the lightning balls. The damage he does himself is pitiful.

Edited by Kayse

Oh I see now.

You've got no idea what you're talking about. A Commando can't tank anything Strong+, let alone a nightmare Soa.

This is how good tracer missile is BY ITSELF. LoS isn't really a solution in a lot of areas of warzones, and even if you do LoS, that just means you can't attack the mercenary/commando either, so how are you supposed to fight them then? This is especially important for melee classes.

Plus anytime I use my interrupt on TM/GR, they just cast it again immediately after.

This video is redundant, at first it's 6v4 (one enemy is stealthed and just runs away), the enemy is doing a horrible job (that Trooper that got focused at the beginning is using Pulse Cannon... really?) and they barely did any damage. It proves nothing, other than that good players are better than bad players. Go figure.

Stopped reading after that. All knife abilities have cooldowns, idiot.

Never said they didn't, people claim all Ops do are knife spams. Was comparing them to those who say all Mercs/Troopers do is TM/GR spam, but thanks though for having some ability to comprehend. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.