Wow, I finally died.

Mrip

Last night I soloed the Gault fight on Tatooine at 26, killing the 28 elite with his strong silver robot "pet". For some reason I felt like a boss but I'm betting that's how it was designed. I died twice. It was the first time I've legit died in battle all game (excluding pvp). I was thinking, FINALLY a real fight. Good times. Maybe I should just start doing all the quests 2 levels early.

Yeah, I died last night on Hoth doing the Blizz quest a couple levels ahead. It really is the only time I die or find anything challenging (when I do class quests ahead of time). I should have cc'd the elite and killed his buddies first and my DFA somehow missed them all. So the fail was mostly on my end, but usually I am able to recover easily enough. Stuff on Hoth seems to cut right through my heavy armor tho.

I was using Torian who died fast to the elite (even tho I have him geared out in mostly tank/defense gear). I can't wait for Blizz, hopefully he has some actual damage mitigation as Torian certainly does not. Either way, I learned that Mako should have been my choice when doing quests ahead of my level. I had just been so used to steamrolling green quests with Torian that I didn't even think that I shouldn't be using him.

Honestly, as a Bodyguard spec Merc with Mako. I just ran around in circles LoSing around a boss and slowly killing all of them.

Applies to really insanely long pulls.

Hell I killed that 120K HP Elite mob that hangs out in the cave near story area in one of the later planets.

i remember gault fight. very hard but i survive somehow.

anyway, i always die if more than 4 mob i have to fight after any cutscene because swtor feels like single player. made me scrambling to save the game.

i was like hey!! why it doesn't paused!

by then, my pet already grab all agro and impossible to keep it alive. unless i'm in the position to DFA.

If you want to die go do Cademimu, you will wipe several times at the last boss because people just fail to understand a simple 3 squares kill you 1 square saves you concept. I did it several times in the past 2 days, always wiped at least 3 times. Edited by oldshatterhand