SLI or Crossfire - Yes

VGA Connections - Unknown

DVI Connections - 1

HDMI Connections - 1

Max Screen Resolution - 2560x1600

Maximum Power - 100 Watts

The GeForce GTX 570M IS a notebook graphics car

What do you think

Don't know **** about notebooks,. I cannot stand gaming on one, it is awkward and uncomfortable. I also like the option to adjust my screen and things like that.

As for Desktop video cards. I have a......

GTX 460 1GB GDDR5

CUDA Cores 336

Graphics Clock (MHz) 675

Processor Clock (MHz) 1350

Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 37.8

Feature Support:

4.1OpenGL

PCI-E 2.0 x16Bus Support

3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, CUDA, DirectX 11, PhysX, SLISupported Technologies1

2-waySLI Options2

Display Support:

YesMulti Monitor

2560x1600Maximum Digital Resolution

2048x1536Maximum VGA Resolution

YesHDCP

YesHDMI

Two Dual Link DVI, Mini HDMIStandard Display Connectors

InternalAudio Input for HDMI

Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:

8.25 inches(210 mm)Length

4.376 inches(111 mm)Height

Dual-slotWidth

Thermal and Power Specs:

104 CMaximum GPU Tempurature (in C)

160 WMaximum Graphics Card Power (W)

450 WMinimum System Power Requirement (W)

Frickin sweet card for the money. Only cost me $159.00 but worth every penny. It is a poor man's power house.

I played SWTOR beta with 8800GTX and C2D 6750 but both OCed and i had everything at max except for AA which was grayed out and shadows at low (yeah shadows who need that)

with a res 1680x1050 (i have the second screen for Internet Browser, Vent and hardware monitoring) the frame rate was around 45-50 and on some rare cases drops to 25 for 2 secs or so.

So all the hype around getting top of the line hardware when you don't really need it is pointless. except if you want to play BF3 or Skyrim at max then yeah you'll need to get top of the line components

Edited by Zakovich

I played SWTOR beta with 8800GTX and C2D 6750 but both OCed and i had everything at max except for AA which was grayed out and shadows at low (yeah shadows who need that)

with a res 1680x1050 (i have the second screen for Internet Browser Vent and hardware monitoring) the frame rate was around 45-50 and on some rare cases drops to 25 for 2 secs or so.

So all the hype around getting top of the line hardware when you don't really need it is pointless. except if you want to play BF3 or Skyrim ay max then yeah you'll need to get top of the line components

well i bought this laptop because I plan to play more than just this game

Greetings!

While graphics cards are certainly an integral part of being able to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, topics about them do not belong in this forum. At this time, we are going to close this thread, and ask you keep future discussions more on-topic to the game.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!