When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

gizbug

empty threat till you actually leave perm , sorry but this is said all the time by the same people, good luck with that working thou :)

Well I did. I have 12 days left on my subscription now.

I would have earlier, but while I was able to post at work, when I went to "my account", it asked for my auth #, so had to wait.

But yeah, rerolling sucks. I have a 50 jug tank and 30 sorc heals on The Razor. The Razor is awful in terms of population (though it's "standard"). I rerolled a jug and sorc on Space Slug. Amazing population! Got each to 15, but then just simply realized that this game isn't good enough to do things twice.

I did every single solo quest on that Juggernaut (bar Corelia and some of the bonus series), and apart from my class quest, nothing was memorable. Non-class quests for any Empire toon will be exactly the same, and, well, they weren't THAT fun.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im scared by the sheer level fo whineing here, its actualy driving away players and potental players. Its this sort of behaviour that does more damage to a game then anything, crying just to be devas and mary-sues.

Your ignorant bro...you cant play the game how its supposed to be played if there are 20 people on your entire server. Why dont you put yourself in our shoes trying to do a FP, or Heroic, or even PVP once youve capped. Oh wait theres only 5 50 on the whole server and they are all Empire. Think before you make comments.

Time for a reality check, chief. During prime time, over an hour for PVP to pop, going on planets and seeing 4, maybe 10 people on that planet? You don't think this is an issue? I'm paying for a MMO, where is the Mass Multiplayer? Move along, nothing for you to see in this topic obviously....

Reality check, every us server around prime time is usually standard, heavy and very heavy, mostly its heavy, very heavy.

Everyone that says quit crying or go re-roll should make a new toon on a Low pop server. You will get the point after the first world.

I dont mind paying a fee to transfer I just want off of my horrible server. It sucks putting in work on toons to lvl 50 with NO endgame. I wont Re-sub either if they dont do anything about this.

Reality check, every us server around prime time is usually standard, heavy and very heavy, mostly its heavy, very heavy.

Try again... I got on my server today prime time... 6 people on Imperial Fleet...

incase you didnt see that...

6 people on Imperial fleet...

Try again... I got on my server today prime time... 6 people on Imperial Fleet...

No time to look, got school...

In case you didnt see that.

Got school...

Got school...

Got school...

But, your stupidity aside lets see:

14 Servers total are "light" as of right now. Its only 5pm on pst, people are still getting off work and heading home.

Love dimwitted people.

No time to look, got school...

Got school...

Got school...

Got school...

But, your stupidity aside lets see:

14 Servers total are "light" as of right now. Its only 5pm on pst, people are still getting off work and heading home.

Love dimwitted people.

Again with ignorance im a student as well clown, third year bio major...I can comprehend school pretty well, actually dont need to study every hour of the day(apparently your case). Re-roll a toon in a low pop server and see what its like. My server will be "light" all night. Then again Ive been playing in that server since launch so I guess you would know more than everyone else here since you go to school ha....

Edited by MerkSauce

Again with ignorance im a student as well clown, third year bio major...I can comprehend school pretty well, actually dont need to study every hour of the day(apparently your case). Re-roll a toon in a low pop server and see what its like. My server will be "light" all night. Then again Ive been playing in that server since launch so I guess you would know more than everyone else here since you go to school ha....

Wooah, your stupidity is invading this thread.

Never did I say you werent in school, I said I personally cannot check because I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL...

Comprehend fail much.

So BW get slated for having a low pop cap - they increase it and ppl slate them as their pop on the server is no longer ranked as high?

And now wanting to merge servers?

BW, imo and history of being involved with several mmos of the last 10 years, will not even consider a server merge so early after rel.

Also, to complain about them wanting to fix bugs etc instead of merging a server?

You know, alot of people say this. I didnt see anything that said they increased the population cap. Do you have a link?

You know, alot of people say this. I didnt see anything that said they increased the population cap. Do you have a link?

Go through the dev blogs, its mentioned in there.

Cant provide link as I am leaving right now.

They did however say they are increasing the cap.

Wooah, your stupidity is invading this thread.

Never did I say you werent in school, I said I personally cannot check because I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL...

Comprehend fail much.

Just pointing out the fact your not the only person who goes to school genius haha dont you have studying to do? or school to go to? This is way to much time for you.

As for stupidity, you should probably learn to respect other peoples opinions and ideas. The game wasnt made for darthdoll. Forums are for people to voice their concerns about the game so it can be fixed. Not for you to come on here and say its fine when you clearly dont have a single toon in a low pop server.

Edited by MerkSauce

9:24 est: Crevasse City 11 imps on fleet

4 lvl 50 imps online

# of lvl 50 pvp matches since patch 1.1:0

server is DEAD at PEAK PRIME TIME ON AN EASTERN SERVER

When will BW address this issue??

Level 50 is meaningless. Most people aren't level 50 yet.

log on to mind trick and tell me that most people arent lvl 50. game has been out for nearly two months.

you dont seem to understand the issue...my server has ELEVEN people on the fleet during peak prime time hours. If you dont see the problem with this, I dont know what to tell you. Crevasse city is a rotting, dead server along with about 10 other servers, and BW is DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

Edited by Ushela

Given the choice between heavily overpopulated, queued servers and too many medium pop servers, i'll take too many servers anyday. Getting online and actually getting anything done without people constantly kill stealing in desperation the first week was dreadful.

How about just a server with a reasonable population. From my POV my server is dead. A massive multiplayer game and the average planet has around 30 people on it.

With rare exceptions I am playing a single player game here. The heroic missions are more irritating than anything because I could wait around for an hour and still not cobble together a 4 person group.

Edited by inquisitorshadow

log on to mind trick and tell me that most people arent lvl 50. game has been out for nearly two months.

you dont seem to understand the issue...my server has ELEVEN people on the fleet during peak prime time hours. If you dont see the problem with this, I dont know what to tell you. Crevasse city is a rotting, dead server along with about 10 other servers, and BW is DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

Sucks that your server is low pop. You're going to have to reroll if you still wish to play this game. If not, you're going to have to quit. Wait it out until they do something about it, or never come back if they don't. Those are your obvious choices.

pretty sure the aussies get their own servers...does nothing for the rotting dead servers states side

He right im in the same server havnt pvp'd since the patch came out. Daily on Ilum concists of collecting 30 armaments. Ive probably killed 3 or 4 republic since december.

Crevasse City:

Republic 1-49: 237

Republic 50: 20

Imperial 1-49: 179

Imperial 50: 2

Total 438. Not great, but not anywhere near completely dead. And yeah, most people aren't 50 yet.

Wow, suck it up and reroll, i couldnt even log in for that, i rerolled on mindtrick, and came from dark sion because 100 people in fleet felt empty couldnt imagine being on that server

My server was in first week very heavy and heavy.

After first week it dropped to light and standard.

It totally sucks.

Cant get groups for hardmodes,

pvp is huttball 24/7 with not full teams,

ilum is ... ,

and for republic it is even worse.

I had 58 ppl in fleet as a record number!!!

SOME servers must be merged. And it better be soon.

Edited by Hylfnur

My server was in first week very heavy and heavy.

After first week it dropped to light and standard.

It totally sucks.

Cant get groups for hardmodes,

pvp is huttball 24/7 with not full teams,

ilum is ... ,

and for republic it is even worse.

I had 58 ppl in fleet as a record number!!!

SOME servers must be merged. And it better be soon.

Exactly...

Everyone who thinks they know about a low-pop server come re-roll in one and figure it out before you say "stop whining" or "suck it up". We pay good money to play a game, shouldn have to "suck it up". I shouldnt have to play the same story twice because BW wants ghost town servers to be up....makes a lot of sense.

Edited by MerkSauce

I dunno what server you folks are playing on.

But right now at peak time U.S., all but three or four of the U.S. servers are Standard, Heavy, and Very Heavy. And at least half the servers are Heavy or Very Heavy.

Yes the EU ones are all listed as light but it's off-peak right now for them. When I've checked in the last week during peak EU hours, those servers seem even heavier than the US ones (none listed as light at all, the last couple of times I've checked).

You can't realistically expect every server to be Very Heavy every night. It seems like most servers have a healthy enough population.

So... I just don't understand all the crying about server pops when they seem quite healthy.