Doing class missions with a friend..

Mcfondles

So my friend just got the old republic today so we both decided to make bounty hunters together and level them up together... While we can join each others class missions, whoever joins in on the mission (whoever doesn't go in first) isn't able to finish the mission...

So if we wanted to do class missions together we would both have to do them twice... which is kind of pointless.. If the other player is in there doing the same mission as you are why not allow both players to complete it at the same time?

If both players are on the same mission they should both be able to complete it together..

this is because only one person is the hero in the story, you are a companion, a friend come to help. when you re-run you are now the hero and roles are reversed. If they changed this the game would be one giant flashpoint

But.. if you want to you can do class missions with your friends anyways.. so if you are both on the exact same mission... why make us do it twice?

I don't see how this would change game play in any way.. since you can already do it.. but you just have to do it twice for both players to get rewarded.

But.. if you want to you can do class missions with your friends anyways.. so if you are both on the exact same mission... why make us do it twice?

I don't see how this would change game play in any way.. since you can already do it.. but you just have to do it twice for both players to get rewarded.

What if your friend chose a light side option while you want a dark side story? The difference between the class story and other stories is that it has more far reaching consequences in terms of alignment choices.