Do you folks ever use saber throw or the other punch thing in pvp?

Darth_Dynas

We are Sentinels… We don’t have Sabre throw, just look at the whinging and ******ng around here on the subject.

I can only assume you are talking about Critical Throw, Blade Storm, and eventually Dispatch which all have a 10 meter range.

Yep. In PvP they are my staples so I don’t have to be as perfect with my positioning on running opponents

I use crippling throw often in PvP and practically never in PvE. The combat sentinel can use the usual abilities plus crippling throw and master strike to iinflict a combination of immobilizes and stuns to keep an enemy still for easily over 15 seconds straight by the early 40s. It's a powerful and very overlooked capability of the combat sentinel.

Pommel strike on the other hand is a lot more difficult to use in PvP so no. I rarely ever use it.

I use crippling throw often in PvP and practically never in PvE. The combat sentinel can use the usual abilities plus crippling throw and master strike to iinflict a combination of immobilizes and stuns to keep an enemy still for easily over 15 seconds straight by the early 40s. It's a powerful and very overlooked capability of the combat sentinel.

Pommel strike on the other hand is a lot more difficult to use in PvP so no. I rarely ever use it.

Pommel Strike? In PvP?

Master Strike? Immobilizing in PvP?

Do you folks ever use saber throw or the other punch thing in pvp?

If you got these attacks accurate and correct perhaps we could be of more assitance. Please be more detailed and specific.

Heres a tip Saber throw is for Guardians. We have Crippling Throw and Dispatch which are completly differant.