Premades.. Seriously?

Audigy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-shrugs-

Not my experience. Still irrelevant. there are things you can do to win more.

I'm not going to argue whether or not there are things an individual can do to help their team win more because that wasn't my point. My point was that people aren't having an issue with losing, they're having an issue with losing the vast majority of the games they play. Do you see the difference?

Edited by maradigamer

The smart thing to be asking for would be balanced expertise between the two teams, so experienced players are going against other experienced players where possible. Not trying to discourage teamwork. This is a MMO, you are expected to make friends and work as a team.

No, no this is bad as well. There could be a full battlemaster guy on my team running around somewhere else, and I would still be killed by the battlemaster guy on the opposing team.

There should be brackets for how many expertise you have. 0-50; 50-150; ...

So it always stays fair and no one kills my fresh lv 50 with his toon which has grinded solo WZs for 50 hours!

And everyone who's against my idea just wants ezpz mode and farm those new chars who have no fighting chance!! Their goal should be to play against other players with equal gear!

Iseewhatudidther

Actually, I seem to be a member of a dying breed. A dyed in the wool PK. I'm sure there are people who could beat me in a fair fight, but you won't ever get one out of me. I'll admit, I do *NOT* like to lose and I'll do just about anything to get an advantage.

That being said; I stomp plenty of people and have stomped plenty of people throughout my long MMO career who were considered absolutely top players. I compete juuuuuuuuuust fine!

If you don't believe me I play on The Bastion as Lok'looth and I'm waiting.

idc.

I've played in many pvp games with very good players and not a single one of them enjoys beating down a defenseless opponent, you know why?

Because good pvpers primary reason for playing pvp in the first place is for competitve gameplay.

All of them would be bored to tears or disguested with killing the same weak opponent over and over again, but hey you are the exception right?

I'm not going to argue whether or not there are things an individual can do to help their team win more because that wasn't my point. My point was that people aren't having an issue with losing, they're having an issue with losing the vast majority of the games they play. Do you see the difference?

-shrugs-

I know what people are saying...but also it doesn't have to be that way with the way the game is deigned now. So, it doesn't matter if they say the lose alot, they can learn to deal with losing or take steps to prevent that from happening as frequently. Either way, Bioware needs to play no part in it.

Name calling is unnecessary, it should be beneath you.

But I pug all day long, unless I want to get serious, then I form groups. It's more about playing the game as it is designed, for a group and do your best...don't get discouraged when you lose. And don't ask the developers to change the game to make it longer for everyone to get into warzones. Losing is not that big of a deal, take the loses with the wins and have fun. If you can't have fun even if you lose, it's your problem, not the games.

1st it might be beneath me but it is fun so I do it.

2nd I have fun win/lose but to sit here and have people say l2p get a premade of your own etc... they are blowing smoke up their own asses to hide the fact that they need a premade to win to boost their epeen or some version of that point.

Just like your point about changing the entire game quit with the smoke blowing. I beat your que times will be about 50 times quicker then PUG's granted your be fighting the same people but who cares you want to play WZ.

So don't try to say it will take longerr to get into then, ***** LOL

Edited by Yadad

-shrugs-

I know what people are saying...but also it doesn't have to be that way with the way the game is deigned now. So, it doesn't matter if they say the lose alot, they can learn to deal with losing or take steps to prevent that from happening as frequently. Either way, Bioware needs to play no part in it.

Again, not going to argue with you about whether an individual can alter the statistics or not. I will argue that Bioware should play a part in changing the experience for players, however. Or they should if they base any of their retention predictions on whether or not players are enjoying themselves in warzones.

Again, not going to argue with you about whether an individual can alter the statistics or not. I will argue that Bioware should play a part in changing the experience for players, however. Or they should if they base any of their retention predictions on whether or not players are enjoying themselves in warzones.

-nods-

I know the routine...thousands of people are going to quit if Bioware doesn't step in and do more to encourage solo play. Well, I do not share that opinion, the game is more fun played with groups, that's what sets this genre apart, and I do not see the arguements here convincing enough to think Bioware should step it. All it is, is a threat.

Edited by Vydor_HC

-nods-

I know the routine...thousands of people are going to quit if Bioware doesn't step in and do more to encourage solo play. Well, I do not share that opinion, the game is more fun played with groups, that's what sets this genre apart, and I do not see the arguements here convincing enough to think Bioware should step it. All it is, is a threat.

So you believe the vast majority of SWTOR players are having fun in warzones because of or at least in spite of premades and I believe the vast majority would have more fun if premades were separated from pugs. Here the debate must end, seeing that neither of us has the requisite statistics to further defend our points.

So you believe the vast majority of SWTOR players are having fun in warzones because of or at least in spite of premades and I believe the vast majority would have more fun if premades were separated from pugs. Here the debate must end, seeing that neither of us has the requisite statistics to further defend our points.

-nods-

All good things come to an end. :) Thanks for a polite conversation.

So in conclusion...

The same type of player who joins a Pre-Made, is often the same type who is terrified of playing against other Pre-mades; weak, inferior, and sub-standard. (like it matters; it's only a video game)

They make any excuse that comes to mind, when truthfully, there is none. There could easily be a cross-server Pre-Made-only system in place. The rest would be PUGs vs PUGs. But (at least) some of those who form Pre-Mades will wail and gnash their teeth against it.

Because they are those who needed to make a Pre-Made in the first place.

REAL PvPers who also made Pre-Mades WANT to fight other Pre-Mades. The pretenders don't.

They were weak 1 on 1, weak in PUGs, and know they'll be weak in Pre-Made vs Pre-Made.

Edited by Feskitt

Here's an idea... quit cowering and running when fighting premades! That's what makes it a facestomping experience most of the time. People see a bunch of a guild together and they freak out and stop playing at their best.

why its like this in every mmo ever made

LMAO.

How many MMO's have you played, WOW, SWTOR?

The decent PVP MMO's don't even have pointless mini game grinds to begin with - and yeah, there's plenty of them.

But yes, there needs to be a pre-made only queue. But meh, I guess rofl stomping pugs is new and exciting for some people? (it's certainly not for me, which is why I can only participate in guild premades for a few matches before im out).

Edited by Jebi

The same type of player who joins a Pre-Made, is often the same type who is terrified of playing against other Pre-mades; weak, inferior, and sub-standard. (like it matters; it's only a video game)

They make any excuse that comes to mind, when truthfully, there is none. There could easily be a cross-server Pre-Made-only system in place. The rest would be PUGs vs PUGs. But (at least) some of those who form Pre-Mades will wail and gnash their teeth against it.

Because they are those who needed to make a Pre-Made in the first place.

REAL PvPers who also made Pre-Mades WANT to fight other Pre-Mades. The pretenders don't.

They were weak 1 on 1, weak in PUGs, and know they'll be weak in Pre-Made vs Pre-Made.

Don't worry, most PuG casuals will simply quit PvP, leaving only a few premades being queued against each other, resulting in WZ queue times even longer than they are now.

When that happens, those few premades will also quit, since they don't like waiting 20 minutes only to end up in long-winded(and challenging) premade vs premade matches, instead of the usual pug-stomping they're so used to.

Sad to see this game repeating yet another Mythic mistake.

Edited by fyrephly

Here's an idea... quit cowering and running when fighting premades! That's what makes it a facestomping experience most of the time. People see a bunch of a guild together and they freak out and stop playing at their best.

I never pay attention to guild tags. It's possible to run a premade without being in the same guild, you know. I mostly pay attention to what happens when I go after objectives. If I get blown up before I can blink, I know at least three people are calling targets to focus down opponents. Unless my team is doing the same, the game is almost always over at that point.

i always bring warzones to the end even against premade, but tonight, in 4 hrs i won just 3.

All times i won against premade was because i leeched a premade in my team.

So i honestly had no fun.

edit: i just noticed that i have only 2/3 won, even if i won 3 matches.

gg EA!

going to unsubscribe.

Edited by Vaccaboia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.