Light or darkside?

andrewtwofivetwo

I know I shouldn't but I really want to make a light or neutral sith sorcerer. Not be so truly obvious evil but more subtle, make people think I am their friend, get them to do things they might not do normally, and do it by treating them unlike other sorcerers who just lightning, lightning, lightsaber slash, decapitate.

I'm actually going to play a BH when I get in whose main motivation is about making credits as fast as possible, no matter what the cost to those around him. I'll see where that has me on my LS/DS points and then will use diplomacy to max out the DS points once my story is done.

I know I shouldn't but I really want to make a light or neutral sith sorcerer. Not be so truly obvious evil but more subtle, make people think I am their friend, get them to do things they might not do normally, and do it by treating them unlike other sorcerers who just lightning, lightning, lightsaber slash, decapitate.

from what i read is that a light sided sorcerer is just not a power hungry sith and wants to change the empire for the better

Honestly, I don't know. I'm playing a Trooper so it's not like I can just decide if I'll be following a "trooper" code or not.

Though I'm sure I'll end up being more light than dark. From the small amount of story I saw in Beta, I made like 99% light side choices.

Imperial Agent I will be as Dark as you can get who wants to be good when you can just be a bad***

I actually really enjoyed the all dark Agent I played in beta. The responses and story were a lot of fun. When I role another agent that's my path for him again. :)

I said I would go Light. I always thought I would go light.

I went dark. Sometimes it sucks and I pick options in the story I don't like but on the whole and in a sick kind of way for a Sith Warrior often the dark side option is for the good of the Empire and the light side option is for the good of the republic.

Not so much a good person making the best of it. But a traitor stuck working against his people.