The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Assasin Stealth bar

Coruz

any other, thinking the same as me, that we could use a stealth bar equal to the cover bar, for assasins?

While I'm not going to go out petitioning Bioware for an immediate change and demand a stealth bar, I certainly wouldn't balk at them adding it. I would find good use for it I'm sure.

It would be convenient, yes, but like the guy above says not gamebreaking.

Unlike in "The Game That Shall Not Be Named", Assassins don't really get many abilities that require stealth. And out of those many become usable out of stealth (Spike, Blackout), depending on your spec.

I don't really think stealth bar is needed. It would be a nice option to have, but probably not needed.

It would be convenient, yes, but like the guy above says not gamebreaking.

Unlike in "The Game That Shall Not Be Named", Assassins don't really get many abilities that require stealth. And out of those many become usable out of stealth (Spike, Blackout), depending on your spec.

I don't really think stealth bar is needed. It would be a nice option to have, but probably not needed.

The game that shall not be named?.....are you perhaps talking about Perfect World?

Also yes a stealth bar would be nice but perhaps they could implement it into all the other classes that use stealth?

Honestly, no. Our stealth abilities are lacking both in quantity and quality. Spike is so bad that I often prefer to use thrash as an opener and only use spike in key moments for the KD. If we had abilities that were more powerful replacements of out of stealth attacks, that would warrant a stealth bar, otherwise I'd just put the same skills at the same spots and use them anyway. A couple extra keybinds isn't hurting all that much anyway.

I have too many buttons. 2-3 less would be very welcome for me. Some sort of macro functionality would clear this up fine. Something like If Stealth use X, Else use Y. You could put, for instance, Blackout on the same button as Force Cloak, or Mind Trap on the same button as Whirlwind.

I love how at the start most people were saying it is NEEDED now the majority have switched to its not needed.

I guess if you don't spec into any of the "can be used out of stealth" you may think you need it, but most people have 2 abilities that can only be used while stealthed, 2 abilities does not need a stealth bar, even 4 doesn't. An extra bar that pops up on a player selected condition would work better. I.E. Stealthed, Controlled, >30% health ect... this way you could hide abilities that are extremely condition based and free up some space on main bars. This would help everyone, not just those that can't manage the very few stealth only abilities we have.