Helm of Graush Guild Deployment Figures:

Total Players #: 3498

Rep Players = 1675

Emp Players = 1823

Difference = 148

Total Guilds= 67

Rep Guilds = 32

Emp Guilds = 35

We're going to stay on the server because the balance looks pretty good considering how many Empire guilds there are game wide. We'd love to attract more republic guilds to Helm of Graush!!

US East PVP Server (All Servers) Faction Balance as of 12-13-11

Empire Total: 58,421

Republic Total: 28,548

US-EAST (All Servers) Faction Numbers as of 12-13-11

Empire Total: 116,564

Republic Total: 80,557

http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

Their PVP server pops aren't working well right now, but overall US East apears imbalanced by quite a bit so far. A balanced server looks ideal compared to these numbers.

A lot of Rebel guilds from Corbantis Switched which should of bumped the rebels up by 250-300 people.. HNVD, TKDS, DARK, TAG, and NRO

When i was first looking for a good pvp server helm of Graush sounded b.a. and it would attract alot of good pvpers...but the servers are limited and the helm of graush would no doubt have the longest que time so I picked bondar crystal still pretty good pvp server. bondar crystals balance is around republic 30% and emp. 70% im republic :/. Longest que time on the weekend was 10min. for only one night :D. helm of graush on the weekend had over an hour que time. No doubt helm of graush is going to be the number 1 east coast pvp server but i see bondar crystal coming in 3rd so join our server and become a republican ;)

Hi all!

I just wanted to drop by and let everyone know, Alex (sith happens) and I Devious (Widow maker) created an unofficial server forum for our Helm of Graush community. It's still a work in progress, but a good way for both factions to communicate on SWTOR. We will leave it pretty much unmoderated, so feel free to drop by and register, trolls and flamers welcome. Also, we don't plan on having any adds.

Website at HogDrama.com

Enjoy your gaming!

P.S. good to see many of you from the old swg days.

Deviousness { Widow Maker }

HoG seems like a decent place. But I just hit 50, and I have 0 expertise, so I melt pretty (i.e. lightning) fast to even the moderately geared Imps. Anybody want to help me gear up? I play solo, but I does the healz, so it is in the Reps interest to help me! (Tips for fast Biochem leveling also appreciated.)

HoG seems like a decent place. But I just hit 50, and I have 0 expertise, so I melt pretty (i.e. lightning) fast to even the moderately geared Imps. Anybody want to help me gear up? I play solo, but I does the healz, so it is in the Reps interest to help me! (Tips for fast Biochem leveling also appreciated.)

Lol, do the ilum dailies, best way to get pvp bags, and 90% of enemy players do not attack on sight, it's a broken system so take advantage of it for now