I hate to be the one to say it but Imp agent is way to OP.

WaliceDrel

Imp agent was already OP but this patch just put them way over the top? What other toon in the game can 3 shot kill you? I just finished pvp'ing after the patch and lots of imps agents on just destroying everyone. 3 imp agents one of them level 18 destroyed our whole team and all of us were in the 34-49 range. The smuggler on the other hand who is supposed to be the mirror of the agent gets a nerf..... realy? The imps already outnumber the rebs on every pvp server, this is not a good sign of things to come. I said my peace so go ahead and flame me if you want but someone had to say it.

No. Just no.

You were either dreaming or imagining things.

First of all Ops and Scoundrels get the exact same nerf on the Test server.

Secondly a lvl 18 doesn't have hidden strike and or laceration, they are very weak in melee in the lower levels and decent at range. That changes as they progress.

Furthermore lvl 34 - 49? Maybe you guys shouldn't play without armor?

Edited by DaniWes

Fail troll!!!!

I have a level 28 OP and let me tell you I have NO abilities that can really do a ton of damage I get off maybe 2-3 hits and they just heal and kill me, heal and run away, or stun me run away... Ops dont get the bread and butter Hidden Strike til 36....

I think your either REALLY BAD at pvp, or your not being honest!

Imp agent was already OP but this patch just put them way over the top? .

How does a nerf to the class put them way over the top.

The smuggler on the other hand who is supposed to be the mirror of the agent gets a nerf..... realy? .

The reason Scoundrels AND Operatives are getting nerfed is because of posts like this.

People like you, who obviously have no clue about anything, focus your whining at a class you know nothing about. Now, because the devs are trusting your lame input, a class (IA) that is by far the least played will only see its population dwindle.

Edited by Superfreack

How does a nerf to the class put them way over the top.

The reason Scoundrels AND Operatives are getting nerfed is because of posts like this.

People like you, who obviously have no clue about anything, focus your whining at a class you know nothing about. Now, because the devs are trusting your lame input, a class (IA) that is by far the least played will only see its population dwindle.

Don't think you really being honest there.

They got a nerf because they needed to be nerfed.

I doubt Bioware or any other company looks on their forums and goes, oh someone asking for a nerf to x class, I will get right on it.

Testing? Data mining? Experience? Nah, I don't bother with that, I read a post on the internetz i will get right down to nerfing right away.

I think the truth is you know the nerf was required, but you liked being overpowered and now you are bitter that you are not.

Don't think you really being honest there.

They got a nerf because they needed to be nerfed.

I doubt Bioware or any other company looks on their forums and goes, oh someone asking for a nerf to x class, I will get right on it.

Testing? Data mining? Experience? Nah, I don't bother with that, I read a post on the internetz i will get right down to nerfing right away.

I think the truth is you know the nerf was required, but you liked being overpowered and now you are bitter that you are not.

They needed to be nerfed before 1.1. But after 1.1 they were just fine.

You are either a dev from Bioware or you are in fantasy land and think the devs are actually putting in time and effort to make sound decisions.

Im not saying the Scoundrel/Operatives didnt need tweaking that involves a nerf, but the actual nerf they implemented (20% straight reduction to the in stealth burst move) will do more harm to the gaming experience than fix.

If they did what you believe they do (testing , data mining, experience, etc.) you wouldnt have this obviously lazy attempt to satisfy the complainers.

This will effect PVE and PVP. Operative/scoundrel DPS will be much less desirable in HMs now.

How is a single attack while in stealth going to effect your long term damage in pve. This is only a pvp nerf

Do you know what DPS stands for. 1 op attack at the start of the fight and after a long cool down shouldn't be what you base your PVE dps on. Even if you open this when then re stealth and do it again I'm sure your tank and healers would hate your poor decision.

You re stealth a lot during a boss fight huh?

Edited by Bamfed

How is a single attack while in stealth going to effect your long term damage in pve.

Operative / Scoundrel is a melee DPS class (if specced that way) which requires a lot of moving in most fights. To disappear between waves and every time the vanish mechaninc is off cool down is a significant part of the DPS.

You re stealth a lot during a boss fight huh?

On long fights, yes.

Operative / Scoundrel is a melee DPS class (if specced that way) which requires a lot of moving in most fights. To disappear between waves and every time the vanish mechaninc is off cool down is a significant part of the DPS.

On long fights, yes.

Where is your evidence for ANY of this?

The attack was way too powerful in PvP, so it was changed, and in the parlance of the internetz, nerfed.

Where is the evidence that your DPS is now significantly lower than anyone else's? where is the evidence that your DPS in PvE is in anyway less than anyone else's?

And finally...how the hell would anyone know anyway, what with their being no DPS meters in the game.

Where is your evidence for ANY of this?

The attack was way too powerful in PvP, so it was changed, and in the parlance of the internetz, nerfed.

Where is the evidence that your DPS is now significantly lower than anyone else's? where is the evidence that your DPS in PvE is in anyway less than anyone else's?

And finally...how the hell would anyone know anyway, what with their being no DPS meters in the game.

Where is your evidence its too powerful in pvp since patch 1.1? And no it wasnt changed, its being tested.