Blitz isn't really working...

Sant-iago

So quick question. I just got Blitz and i love it. Well... when it works... Can anyone explain why it only works on weak targets. It says it works on weak and strong as long as they're incapacitated. I haven't had it work in pvp either... what's up.

Yeah it only works on weak or strong mobs. It is useful for what it is. It is hard hitting, instant and most of all FREE. I personally use it all the time but it is situational.

I can see once you hit 50 and all you are doing is FPs or OPs or PvP yeah not even useable but as a leveling ability very useful.

This would be a good move if taking down a strong mob was actually a challenge (example: my Medicine-specced Operative likes it), but life as a Vanguard is just not that hard. Honestly not sure why it doesn't affect elites, which are susceptible to Cryo Grenade...

I've found Blitz to be fairly useless. The higher hit point elites, where it might be useful, aren't affected by it and I usually kill everything else quickly enough to not need it. Not to mention, it doesn't really do all that much damage compared to my critting stock strikes.

Harpoon -> Cryo Grenade -> Blitz -> High-Impact Bolt -> Stock Strike = Dead (if you got a lot of crits) or mostly dead (if you didn't get crits :( ) Strong mob that's been cc'd the whole time and has maybe hit you once right after the harpoon. And with your regen, you're still sitting at 9/12 ammo when the sequence is done too.

Other than in this sequence it's pretty useless, though.