Solo Que Class

Kayzi

Any opinions what class does relatively well for someone who likes to pvp alot while leveling. 95% Solo Que due to playing wierd hours.

Ive got a couple of classes to to about level 20 just wondering what everyone thinks would be a decent solo que class. Thanks!

Any opinions what class does relatively well for someone who likes to pvp alot while leveling. 95% Solo Que due to playing wierd hours.

Ive got a couple of classes to to about level 20 just wondering what everyone thinks would be a decent solo que class. Thanks!

I've gone from 10-25, all PVP on my BH Merc. It's not too hard to get down what you're supposed to do in a given match, and the mechanics are easy to figure out.

...and the mechanics are easy to figure out.

No kidding.

I found it to be the hands down most boring class play as for both PvP and PvE.

Forgot to mention I play Republic. Any other opinions on this?

BH merc is the mirror to Trooper commando, the play the exact same. The animations are different.

Edited by DarthDartheous

Forgot to mention I play Republic. Any other opinions on this?

Reroll sith sorcerer or bounty hunter mercenary. Those are the only two classes that are worth a damn in PvP now.

Oh and both are straight up better than republic equivalents.

I've gone from 10-25, all PVP on my BH Merc. It's not too hard to get down what you're supposed to do in a given match, and the mechanics are easy to figure out.

Slamming that tracer missile key as hard and as fast as you possibly can must be real difficult to figure out.

I actually have a 24 commando atm and once I got Grav round it just started to become mind numbling boring to play. I prefer to play a class with some complexity, knowing im working for my kills.

Well you can choose between mindnumbingly overpowered, and futilely engaged because every other class is underpowered as hell.

I utilize 4 action bars of keybinds, this means 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, then the shifts of all them, then the ctrls of all then, then other keys like T G F H V plus shifts and ctrls of them, on a guardian, and I can't come even CLOSE to what a bounty hunter spamming tracer missiles can do.

If you are American you might find that your "wierd" playing hours actually match up with the Oceanic players. You should consider rolling on Swiftsure for a PVP server or check out the unofficial oceanic server for PVE (unsure of the name sorry).

Was kinda interested in trying out a Shadow or Vanguard any thoughts on these 2 classes?

Vanguard is like Powertech, useless but fun to watch.

Shadow is useless, just like Assassin.

Once again, go play a sorcerer or mercenary if you want to be effective in any way.