Dark Jedi: Player Title

Northerncross

Where is this title? I can see at 50 as a Dark Side Jedi Guardian the last title i was awarded was Loathsome. You're kidding right? Why not Dark Jedi. You have a Dark Side vendor that sells Dark Jedi gear, why not award the title say at Dark V?

TL;DR - I'd like to see Dark Jedi added as a title.

If they gave you "The Dark Knight" title, you could RP as batman. :rolleyes:

Then you could be the hero the Republic deserves, but not the one it needs right now...

Actually, it wouldn't work. Everyone knows that Operatives = Batman. :cool:

• 7 years later...

I'd like to have a "Grey Jedi" title - yesterday it occurred to me that basically that's what the Alliance is all about, isn't it ß I mean, everyone learns from everyone in that Alliance, and that means Jedi & Sith influence each other ...

Not notacibly (spelling ?), but in very subtle ways, I believe.

So, I tend to believe now that the Alliance is what made Grey Jedi come into being in the first place ... If not earlier ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Yes, Dark Jedi! What would be the equivalent for Light Sith, though? I don’t think we’ve ever had a Sith split from the Sith Order, not join the Jedi, and be called a Light Sith, have we?

Well, Dark Jedi by nature tend to reject Jedi teachings and don't practice the basic tenets. 'Light Sith' in this game are definitely just the SANE Sith. An actual 'Light Sith' would likely be a Force user that doesn't abide by the basic tenets of the Sith, since both of these orders are in essense a religion. Could be called a 'Rogue' Sith for title purposes I guess since we're still faction locked for the most part, no?

Yeah! 'Rogue' Sith and 'Rogue' Jedi would be killer titles actually!