For those of you cancelling...

Guanthwei

THE GAME HAS ONLY BEEN OUT A MONTH!!!

How on earth can ANY dev meet the outrageous number of demands you're all making? Take a moment to step back and look at the big picture. You want them to completely redo PvP, fix every glitch, make it 100% compatible with every computer configuration on earth, and so much more... in a month?

Edited by Guanthwei

The game ran far better on my computer during beta than right now. That right there is enough to quit.

Nevermind the countless bugs and missing features that us beta testers told BW about and they ignored.

The "it's only been out one month" excuse holds no water anymore, especially if your budget was 100+ million dollars.

It was out for a month on the 20th and that's if you don't count early access. Remember, a lot of us were playing a full week before the official "launch".

My point still stands. It's been a month and a half just about. How is that enough time to satisfy most of you?

THE GAME HASN'T BEEN OUT A FULL MONTH YET!!!

How on earth can ANY dev meet the outrageous number of demands you're all making? Take a moment to step back and look at the big picture. You want them to completely redo PvP, fix every glitch, make it 100% compatible with every computer configuration on earth, and so much more... in a month?

Go play RIFT, Trion produced a fully featured MMO with a fraction of SWTORs budget. Whether you like the game or not, its much more advanced feature wise. Sure not all features were in at launch, and I can live wiith that with SWTOR, but Trion were very upfront about when they would be in, and what would be in. They admitted mistakes they made and dammwell fixed them asap.

Its not so much that SWTOR misses features, which is does, its that the devs seam to be in a complete dreamworld where everything is fine and every one is happy. Reality check, they are not.

Go read Ohlen's IGN interview, and when you stop laughing come back and post again.

It was out for a month on the 20th and that's if you don't count early access. Remember, a lot of us were playing a full week before the official "launch".

Subtext: "And we're all more important than the 99%+ of you who haven't been playing that long. Bioware must meet OUR demands IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY TIME TO PUBLIC SERVER TEST THE SOLUTIONS THEY ARE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT because WE very very few are the most important players and we're so butthurt that we're throwing forums tantrums and blathering about quitting non-stop."

It isn't about the problems they haven't fixed. It is about the problems they had the short sight, and frankly, the audacity to release a game with. Easily the larger fraction of things people complain about with this game should have been dealt with before full release. Absolutely no excuse for garbage like ability delay, or the epic level of bugs and graphical glitches that run rampant.

The problem is they sold us a product that was advertised as finished, but most open betas have had a higher level of polish than this.

The OP is less constructive than a good portion of the "I'm quitting!" threads. I love the game and I've been a longtime Bioware fanboy, but even I recognize that people are quitting over legitimate issues.

IF U DONT LIK ILLOGICAL ARGUMENTS LOGICAL DISCUSSIONS IS ---------> THAT WAY

Also: cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Personally, I'm not quitting, but that's only because I enjoy spending time with my guildies. But, I'm already level 50. I've already completed all of the Flashpoints. I've already completed all of the Operations (except the new bosses in Karagga's palace). And a lot of the things I really dislike about the game aren't getting "fixed" until 1.2 which won't be out until March. If it weren't for my guildies, I'd have no motivation to pay my subscription and keep playing for the next two months while I wait for more bug fixes, more features, and more content in 1.2.

All I see here is: “How dare you dislike something I like!“

Because spacewow is not the game I'm looking for

the devs seam to be in a complete dreamworld where everything is fine and every one is happy.QUOTE]

Is that why they've been tellnig us non-stop that they're addressing these issues, have released patch note indicating they are implementing fixes int he very near future and wqere even reponsive enough to try to fix a new problem created by the most recent patch with the world pvp on Ilum? Yep. They seem totally oblivious to the pervasive, unavoidable, in your face, crying, whining, hissy fit, temper tantrum posts from myriad players that have pretty much taken over the forums. Don't seem to notice them at all. Yawn.

Hey there!

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!