Smuggs get nerfed yet they allow this?

Zeratulz

Yes with backup even a reject can manage to not lose a control point.

Grav round/Tracer missile is a good skill. It is also interruptable, Which no one did. The entier time he had a sniper spec Agent blasting away for the bulk of the DPS done in all those encounters.

So no not really a vid saying much of anything.

he has full battlemaster PvP gear.

he's fighting mostly level 10-30s.

no one interrupts or stuns him.

he's largely ignored.

i don't see a problem.

he's pretty much being completely ignored and people are letting him do whatever the **** he wants.

Pretty much like Scoundrels that are claimed to have OP damage. Yeah, reduce Tracer Missile's damage by 20% and reduce armor reduction to 2% per stack.

he's largely ignored.

i don't see a problem.

he's pretty much being completely ignored and people are letting him do whatever the **** he wants.

He's hitting other 50s for +2500 a hit on what, a 1 sec cast time? That's ridiculous. Imagine if a gunslinger could spam Aimed shot with a 1.5 sec cast over and over. It wouldn't matter what gear he was in or who had him targetted it would absolutely destroy people.

Pretty much like Scoundrels that are claimed to have OP damage. Yeah, reduce Tracer Missile's damage by 20% and reduce armor reduction to 2% per stack.

Haha, yeah. I would love to see all those spammer BHs faces if i happened. :D

This is one of many things they should nerf along with scoundrels, or leave the game as it is...

I understand that it has a stackable debuff. And the players like to use this as an excuse. I sat here at watched a BH spam this 14 times over 20-25 seconds in voidstar the other day.

Yes I can interrupt him, but that's only once every 12 seconds, leaving 8 seconds for him to spam. . .and only if I'm within melee range(so I have to eat 2-3 of these to even get close enough)

I have yet to play any class so far that can spam a 2k+ per hit ability like this over and over and over.

But bioware will see the metrics eventually. I'm sure they have stats that show which ability was used X times for each warzone.

he's largely ignored.

i don't see a problem.

Oh look at that. Someone's talking about scoundrels and doesn't even know it.

I love how the nerf was made because everyone said "smugglers" were OP. I never heard a republic player complain about Imperial Agents....

But I mean its Bioware, if 90% of their class interface, IE inquisitors and assassins complain about a class designed to take clothiers down their obviously gonna listen to their beloved Sith patrons. I mean this is what patch 1.1 was all about how can we bring the republic down some more~

That right there is what we call an extreme situation. That guy was lucky, because the other team were morons, they let him sit there and spam. One person could have locked that guy down and prevented that, people chose to ignore him.

Thats quite a bit different imo than pop out of stealth, take out a well geared player with 15000 hp in a few seconds then pop back into stealth.

Sorry, I love smugglers, have one myself. But yeah it was a bit OP as it was.

Edited by Fallensbane

I love how the nerf was made because everyone said "smugglers" were OP. I never heard a republic player complain about Imperial Agents....

But I mean its Bioware, if 90% of their class interface, IE inquisitors and assassins complain about a class designed to take clothiers down their obviously gonna listen to their beloved Sith patrons. I mean this is what patch 1.1 was all about how can we bring the republic down some more~

Well it's not like agents aren't getting the same exact nerfs. I will continue to play this class because it is a fun playstyle regardless (among my countless alts).