The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Yay another *********** dupe.

Xinika

Your bag system is retarded. As if the *********** RNG wasn't bad enough, you allow duplicates. I don't know if you're trying to actually make people quit your game, but what is the design philosophy behind this god-awful system?

Your bag system is retarded. As if the *********** RNG wasn't bad enough, you allow duplicates. I don't know if you're trying to actually make people quit your game, but what is the design philosophy behind this god-awful system?

Random is, how do you say...random?

The bags give you a shot at getting a piece of gear. Honestly for all the ************ it's caused they should just remove the random chance at a gear token all together and just have each bag drop 3 commendations and we can all grind out every last piece of gear like we did in those games we played before this one.

Dupes aren't so bad if you have a class that has a dual function. An Operative might have a set for healing and a set for dps, for instance.

Except as an operative I want neither sets stats. Accuracy doesn't effect yellow damage and Alacrity doesn't help HoTs and instants.

Agreed. I'm on my 6th set of gloves in a row.

I have 5 offhands.

This wouldn't be a big deal if they would allow us to sell them back for half the price of the piece or something, then a conversion for centurion, champion, and BM tokens. Maybe like 10:1 or something.

I have:

3 offhands

4 chests

3 boots

3 bracers

0 main hand

0 helm

Rofl this system is such a joke. It is literally upsetting. IT'S NOT FUN! Valor: 58 (After 5 days of being 50... pvp junkie.) I'm still walking around in majority blues while my guildie who just got 50 2 days ago already has more pieces than I do. (Including his weapon.)

Really BW? REALLY?

I agree to one of the posts above that let us trade in the item in return of the badges so that we can buy what we like. 50% is even OK.

Or better the drop should be some sort of epic token which can be traded as any item. This will help people get whatever they need rather than piling **** in their bags.

Edited by Yummymango

3 Bracers, 5 relics, 4 implants, 3 gloves...

No boots, no main hand, no leggings, no belt...

It's getting on my nerves...

I'm Valor rank 55, and I see Valor rank 20's and 30's running around with champ weapons and full 5 piece champ sets, and I have neither...***!?

This is not the PVP Gear system we are looking for...

Except as an operative I want neither sets stats. Accuracy doesn't effect yellow damage and Alacrity doesn't help HoTs and instants.

hehe yeah. The gear stats generally suck. I tend to rip the mods out of something else and use those. I was just giving a for instance. The person might want the set bonuses (even though many are kind of lame).