The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How old are you? how many hours you play?

grekka

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 22. My husband (24) comes home from work and tells me "WE HAVE SRS GAMING TO DO!", so 6 hrs a day lol. Geez, now that I do the math, I feel bad. The benefits of not having children and laidback lives, I guess. :p Edited by Valeena

I spend 5-6 hours a day during the week on this game. My husband informed me that my job is not as a housewife, but instead is to work his gathering and crafting professions while he is at work. So I tossed out the broom and grabbed the keyboard. Life is good.

I spend 5-6 hours a day during the week on this game. My husband informed me that my job is not as a housewife, but instead is to work his gathering and crafting professions while he is at work. So I tossed out the broom and grabbed the keyboard. Life is good.

I want a husband like that :D

Understand about child time, I went out and bought 2nd account for my son. He and I are playing Father and Son together, actually learning alot threw his eyes.

That is awesome, we have two and my 6 year old plays on what ever account we are not using. He has a blast ... one downfall is he creates a lot of different char.. we have to regularly delete a few so he can make more LOL

I think he has played every class combo

Mid-30's currently only 3 hours (total) under my belt. Although to be fair I only installed last night, even though I pre-ordered it. WoW (sadly) was countless hours (4-5 a night, every night) until the game turned to crap and I also got back to a life outside of my house. I like life outside of the house so I will only play for a few hours a day if that. No plans to play again until Sunday (post Super Bowl).

30 yrs old, play about 1-3hrs week nights and 4-6hrs on weekends. My husband and I play together and because we love the stories so much we dont like to progress without being together. It's a shame some women are so 'anti-video game' and dont give games a chance. It really is a nice way to spend down-time together.

26. I go to school full time and have a baby boy and a girlfriend. I have my own house and TOR is my current favorite way to unwind.

That said, I'm lucky to play three hours a given day. Too much to do, obviously.

Edited by maxetius

I'm 28 stay at home wife/mom

weekdays I average 5-10hrs a day (depending on which days kiddo is at school long days)

weekends 8-10hrs depending on what kiddo wants to do.

Hubby is 42 and averages 2-4hrs a day

I play waaay more than him but i'm the lucky one who gets to stay home LOL

Edited by Kairyssa_Wylok

That is awesome, we have two and my 6 year old plays on what ever account we are not using. He has a blast ... one downfall is he creates a lot of different char.. we have to regularly delete a few so he can make more LOL

I think he has played every class combo

Wait, what is my son doing at your house? ;)

Serously tho, between having to cull the extra toons and trying to keep up with him as he goes zooming off in every direction at once (look! Something else to kill! What's a quest?), we're almost as tired after we play with him here as in the "real world"- but it is a hoot and certainly gives us something to talk about...