Reclass My Smuggler

TheCommitedJedi

Hi, yeah guys, so I was making a Smuggler and when it came time to choose my class I accidentally choose gunslinger (When I was sure I was scoundrel I just wanted to check the gunslinger tree, when I clicked select by mistake) is there no way to contact Bioware and let them know I want to change tree's or do I have to spend ANOTHER 6 hours leveling up another smuggler?

You're screwed here. Once you pick an AC you're stuck with it. If start another smuggler and skip ALL of the dialogue on ord mantell you can probably get through it in an hour maybe.

1-10 in an hour?

Impossible without help.

To the OP - sorry bud. Such is life with rigid MMO structure. MUST MAKE ALL DECISIONS FINAL AND BINDING.

I'd love an MMO where I could change class... it's like having 8 times the game for the price of one!

That sucks, I think they need to implement a system where as the first 5 levels after level 10 you can switch between those two tree's, to see which one you like, and then would be an option to click which path you wanted to stick with, well, this sucks. Guess I gotta reroll char.

I rerolled my Sith Warrior a total of three times before settling on one I liked. I did it for looks, did it to try Marauder out once, and then finally redid it for looks and stuck with Juggernaut now to lvl 29 and beyond.

If you skip most of the dialogue and try to get through as quickly as possible, you can do it in 1-2 hours.

Just look at it as an alt rather than a re-roll.. you never know 20 lvls down the road you might think about trying the Smuggler and this way you already have a 10 on standby :D

This ^^ is correct.

And, it takes exactly 3 hours, 19 minutes, and 48 seconds for a casual player like myself to go from 1 to level 11 in Smuggler. I timed it the second time around when I wanted both ACs. In fact, I have both ACs in 3 different classes now.

Keep your alt and do another.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.