Remove Character Limit

TepiNyan

I think it's best to remove the character limit for each server. This way come merge time, no character needs to be deleted due to conflicts. Also, this allows people who are loyal to their server and friends to stay within the community but play just about any class and any build.

Just add a scroll bar on the character selection box and I think nothing will look out of place.

What you mean the Character Screen? 8 is not enough for you?

I think it's fine. Most MMO or actually all MMO's i've played have a limit which is generally 8 or 10.

You can't possibly need to play more than that... if you do then you need to get out more or buy a new account.

I'd like more character slots on the same server. I'm stuck in a dilemma where I want to play all 8 storylines, yet I like to have my guys be self-sufficient as well (which means 6 characters per faction to cover every crafting skill.) I think 12 is asking a bit much, but even if the limit were bumped up to 10, that'd be better.

I think it's fine. Most MMO or actually all MMO's i've played have a limit which is generally 8 or 10.

You can't possibly need to play more than that... if you do then you need to get out more or buy a new account.

I want to play every single class and stay within my guild's sight.

Also as I said, come merger time, save the trouble of which characters to make the cut if a person has characters on servers that will get merged.

True, but some of us come from 36+ characters on one server.

No. Then people would take up 20 names on a server. Then maybe they quit. Eventually you can't roll an alt on the server because all the decent names are taken.

That's why you dont pick common place names.

--

Could a mod please move my thread to Suggestion Box? I didn't see that section up there.

4 Classes each side x 2 advanced classes for each Class = 16 character slots needed to fully experience everything SWTOR has to offer and that's not counting anything added in the future.

Yes, I'm am alt-aholic