Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

I just checked up on my jedi knight to see if the kira bug and been fixed at the last moment....it was not

Hey bioware intill we get a fix me and the other fourm goers will be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katzz57tmm4

So Fix It !!!!!!

Its this esay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFRSL4wpcY&feature=related

Edited by sanguiniu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait, wait...you can get BANNED for reporting BUGS?

What are they calling "harassment" in your guildie's case...they reassigned his ticket to an unnamed team, closed it without solving the problem, and he opened another ticket so they don't take their eye off the ball, or consider the matter closed, and that's "harassment"?

Or was he berating them with foul language or something?

well lets just say bhis 30th bug report wasnt the kindest to the csr's. lol. note to newbs. do not throw the f bomb out there in relation to bugs. even though you reported it 20 times in beta and after live...

Free to continue using Kira if you don't mind cashing in on your investment at a later date, or perhaps you might get to better know your cheeky T-7 droid!

:wea_10:

Happy when I read this. No way I am re-rolling, so I have big expectations for an epic story fix!

I get the feeling that IF they had something, they would respond.

Since there has been one response and no more, i'm guessing they have no fix coming, and are pretending like this isn't happening... you know, like some 5 year olds when they are in trouble. /bump for a response to an issue thats been around since Septemberish.

Edited by Vengillian

I don't know exactly what happened with my Kira Quests. I did the DS flirt, I know becasue they are the only DS points I have, and didn't get any quests for some time. I got to a certain point in the story and all of a sudden I got a whole bunch of quests from her that eventually led me to talk to someone on NS.

Then I had several quests with her after that. But they just stopped. I'm at 10k affection with her and I'm not sure if I just need to advance farther in the story line to get more or what. I just got lvl 40 and headed to Hoth.

I don't know exactly what happened with my Kira Quests. I did the DS flirt, I know becasue they are the only DS points I have, and didn't get any quests for some time. I got to a certain point in the story and all of a sudden I got a whole bunch of quests from her that eventually led me to talk to someone on NS.

Then I had several quests with her after that. But they just stopped. I'm at 10k affection with her and I'm not sure if I just need to advance farther in the story line to get more or what. I just got lvl 40 and headed to Hoth.

Based on the fact it seems you have progressed farther then the individuals who have been bugged then you are not bugged and will likley need to just continue with the story as a lot of kira's quests come from completing Class quests

Im not sure why it isnt broke for me? I have had a number of conversations with kira.

It isn't broken for you because you're either a.) a female, b.) didn't flirt with Kira for darkside points, c.) got to the bugged part after they patched out the problem. The people with the problem are players who started very early, are male, and flirted with Kira.

I don't know why I even bother to check these forums for a dev post anymore. A post from BioWare after weeks and months of being victim of this game-breaking (for some) leaving many to put their JK on hold is MADNESS.

Their in game support is just as bad as their out of game support. I have received the same copy and paste response from "Protocol Droid MO-TO" in all 5 of my petitions for different issues. 3 for Kira's bug and 2 other random issues. From what I can gather, Bioware's customer support is either a trained smoking monkey who can copy and paste, or an answering machine from the early 1980s. It is sad because all Bioware is doing is souring their image.

I'm hoping that when they fix it for all of us who are bugged, they give us an option for those that want to, to roll our class story quests back to the end of chapter 1. Above level and only doing the class quests it shouldn't take very long to go back through the story and that allows us to see Kira's story in context... PLEASE give us that option... I think someone else pointed out there are things that are very awkward in the story line for us buggies right now. I told Doc Kira was spoken for and she said "He doesn't have to know that" and I'm wondering how I was supposed to have known that as we'd never spoken of it... Edited by Yamirashi

i have kissed kira and had three conversations after you meet her "brother" I dont think i did the ds flirt. But i havent had any conversations with her for awhile and im bout 4000 affection. I am bugged or just have to get more affection? thanks for help Edited by bealer

A question:

I did not-dark side first kiss, have cutscene with kiss and confession before council and kiwiks.

But nothing more, and have more than 3k affection.

So - this is bugged version or not? What should happen?

A question:

I did not-dark side first kiss, have cutscene with kiss and confession before council and kiwiks.

But nothing more, and have more than 3k affection.

So - this is bugged version or not? What should happen?

thats about where I am

i have kissed kira and had three conversations after you meet her "brother" I dont think i did the ds flirt. But i havent had any conversations with her for awhile and im bout 4000 affection. I am bugged or just have to get more affection? thanks for help

i swear this has been answered on pretty much every single page and about 30 times in this topic alone

if you kissed her you aren't glitched, finish act 1

also, for those not glitched and who have finished act 1, was there any difference in dialogue with kira at the end? Or rather, did any of it reflect a romance

Edited by zapkeet

Wait, wait, wait...you can get BANNED for reporting BUGS?

What are they calling "harassment" in your guildie's case...they reassigned his ticket to an unnamed team, closed it without solving the problem, and he opened another ticket so they don't take their eye off the ball, or consider the matter closed, and that's "harassment"?

Or was he berating them with foul language or something?

He was doing exactly what you are not supposed to do... Repeatedly sending a bug report about the same thing over a small amount of time. As someone who does tech support for a living, I don't blame them for banning him. You just don't do that. It's improper, rude, and abusive.

i swear this has been answered on pretty much every single page and about 30 times in this topic alone

if you kissed her you aren't glitched, finish act 1

also, for those not glitched and who have finished act 1, was there any difference in dialogue with kira at the end? Or rather, did any of it reflect a romance

you are the man i was wondering this for a while:D

I will know if I am bugged here pretty soon. I had the initial dark side flirt option, which I took...before Dec 27th. If I remember correctly, that happened during a chat sequence before the big fight. I then got back to my ship and was able to talk to her and I think I got a 2nd flirt option. One was dark side but a 2nd flirt option wasn't. I did both. Since then, I haven't had any other quests and haven't been able to chat with her. Again, I am not done with Act 1, but I am very close. I should know in the next day or two. I am level 36 and have over 4k approval rating with her. I hope I am not bugged. I didn't do any other flirt options with any other NPCs as I wanted to have my JK have a relationship with her.

I had the initial dark side flirt option, which I took...before Dec 27th.

There's your answer.

From what I hear (since I'm bugged as well) she should have offered you a quest immediately following the glitch causing conversation.

Since you didn't get it (either), then you are bugged.

Welcome to the club!

I am trying to remember exactly the order of how it happened. I vaguely remember getting a 2nd chat option right after the first, but I don't think I ever got a quest that sent me anywhere. I have a strong feeling though that I am bugged.

I think when I finish act 1, I am going to stop playing my JK until this is fixed. I don't want to get too far ahead. In fact...maybe I will cancel my credit card subscription and stop playing until it's fixed. Maybe if BioWare stops getting my money (and many other people's) they will get a fix out quicker.