Just let all in tomorrow, Cues ARE NP

tormentuk

Unfortunately people will complain about que's , I know I will. I rather wait until tomorrow, and have a smooth playing experience.

I would rather have waited in a few hour queue yesterday than wait days until I have the chance to wait in a few hour queue.

People just want to reunite with thier friends, get in game. JUST LET THEM IN, people wont care for cueing a hour or so. For once just look at your fourms, look how angry people are, you cannot carry on ingoreing and deleting threads.

Do you think they will be any happier when they can't complete quests because there are too many people in the starter zones?

People just want to reunite with thier friends, get in game. JUST LET THEM IN, people wont care for cueing a hour or so. For once just look at your fourms, look how angry people are, you cannot carry on ingoreing and deleting threads.

Actually, contrary to your belief... a straight and properly weighted cue is most important if you plan to be competitive in the game of billiards...

I would rather have waited in a few hour queue yesterday than wait days until I have the chance to wait in a few hour queue.

At least 1 person in the thread gets Queue correct. Bravo!!!

On topic, as much as these very forums have blown up. I do believe at least initially this was a good thing.

Hopefully this initial pain will prevent servers from having to be merged when some of the initial players move on.

Oh yes they will. YOU missed the early pre-order, YOUR problems. Everyone who plays couldn't care less about you and your friends playing together. Due to the giant number of people invited today, there were already queues of 200+ people on a few european servers. Edited by Aleron

Public service announcement:

It is spelt 'queue'. Please adjust your brains accordingly.

Public annoucement.

If you had your brain adjusted accordingly, you would know that bad spelling has nothing to do with brains not being adjusted accordingly.

Edited for the laugh of it...Because I spell bad and have bad grammar.

But I still have an IQ at 148 :p

Edited by DuriZap

Public annoucement.

If you had your brain adjusted accordingly, you would know that spelling has nothing to do with brains not being adjusted accordingly.

It was a joke. I shall next time suggest that they install a spell-checker and learn how to use it. Is that prosaic enough?

It was a joke. I shall next time suggest that they install a spell-checker and learn how to use it. Is that prosaic enough?

People who only see the funny part of a joke, and the serious side of a serious sentence, haven't understood half of either.

To be quite frank I think I'd rather you wait your turn and those of us who ordered earlier get to settle in earlier as per the original plan that's been up and easy enough to criticize since 7/21. Strange that nobody complained about it until this week. :rolleyes:

You don't speak for me, so please do not tell them what I, or others, do not mind.