Commando overpowered

sigp

commando is over powered. i just leveled a sith marauder and I was never able to kill normal and weak nods as quickly as I did with my trooper. I can destroy a group of normal mobs with one volley of mortar.

commando is over powered. i just leveled a sith marauder and I was never able to kill normal and weak nods as quickly as I did with my trooper. I can destroy a group of normal mobs with one volley of mortar.

it's fine youngling, you just need to learn to play your marauder, mine destroys groups of mobs :)

My TTK is sickening with my Mara. With Trooper, I can kill one group of normal mobs with mortar, then maybe 2 more with fullauto-grav.

Mara can go through the same weak mobs in 2 moves and drop the strong with them in 3 more.

Upgrade your smash. It's cooldown is much shorter than mortar volley.

I got both as level50 and you must be doing something very wrong.

Warrior has no problems killing groups, it depends of what skill you use when trying to "AoE"...

Dont "shout" NERF or OP to a class, just because you cant find the right skills.

Edited by Neptunius

Yes. Every class cannot do everything, so expecting a non-AoE class to manage multiple targets is an unfair comparison.

Having played both, I can say this class is the trash mob king with its numerous AoE abilities. The marauder is far more versatile IMO with its built in interrupts, burst DPS, excellent Oh Crap abilities, on the move damage and zero wind up time waiting for an ability to start damaging. From 1-30, the marauder is a leveling machine. Past 30, things slow down as armor and HP scales up. This class doesn't seem to notice it as much with all the AP it has, at least thats my theory. However single target with a quality player, the marauder is one of the best DPS classes running.

My humble suggestion.... unless you have run the classes through a couple thousand metric simulations and found a drastic disparity between one and the others .... s.t.f.u. about overpowered anything. Edited by Taelrond