I have not won a warzone in two weeks

Sickboy_

I play republic and I haven't won a weeks, yet I'm always top 5 on the leaderboards. Why is that? Is it because sith have so much better team work? Or maybe republic just has more campers? Is this the same on other servers? I play on darth xedrix west coast

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I play republic and I haven't won a weeks, yet I'm always top 5 on the leaderboards. Why is that? Is it because sith have so much better team work? Or maybe republic just has more campers? Is this the same on other servers? I play on darth xedrix west coast

You're either lying, or just a baddy.

Have you attempted doing Premades? Most of the time when you are doing PVP at 50, your opponents will have one premade of four players as their anchor in their team.

The most I've done is form a 2-3 man group for pvp, I'd hardly call it a premade, we stick together until one of us dies then its every man for himself, since we don't bother grouping up again. I don't know if its my fault, or whatever, whenever I cap one base it seems like the enemy team has captured the other two. And same thing on voidstar or huttball. They're always one step ahead.

really really REALLY bad luck?

either that or every imp on your server exploited to get the best pvp gear possible.

But...but..that's impossible...according to all the Imps there's no problem with PVP balance in this game - you're just a lazy bad.

I thought the classes were mirrors? If they are then the problem can be fixed by seperating premades from randoms, and/or having a cross realm LFG tool that separates players based on pvp rank.

But...but..that's impossible...according to all the Imps there's no problem with PVP balance in this game - you're just a lazy bad.

According to Republic, a half second delay on project is why you're losing OP.

Sorry bro, but instant shock turns the tide in games, /true story.

According to Republic, a half second delay on project is why you're losing OP.

Sorry bro, but instant shock turns the tide in games, /true story.

The delay on project is actually around 1 second - 1.5 seconds(it hits when the global CD finishes)

I thought the classes were mirrors? If they are then the problem can be fixed by seperating premades from randoms, and/or having a cross realm LFG tool that separates players based on pvp rank.

I'd be fine with separating premades, but I REALLY don't want cross-realm queuing. It's actually been a lot of fun getting to know people on my server that play at the same awkward early morning time as I do.

I win a somewhat decent amount of the time on my server (Prophecy of the Five) and I'm Republic. Usually, a loss is just bad luck. Sometimes, it's a complete lack of organization on the Republic side and a huge abundance of organization on the Empire side. They come up with ideas, people listen. We argue about which plan is best and have too many trolls. Or that's how I feel about it, at least.

I'd be fine with separating premades, but I REALLY don't want cross-realm queuing. It's actually been a lot of fun getting to know people on my server that play at the same awkward early morning time as I do.

thing is that its hell to get into a warzone at level 50 as it is ever since they gave 50s their own bracket, but it would be even worse if they separated premades. Thats why I think they should put in a cross realm tool. Pvp is almost unplayable as republic right now.

Warzones are fine with the separate 50s bracket.

You are just trolling because you don't like the game or something.

Personally I win around 50%, or more of the games as Republic, I'm playing a healer so it really helps my team, and huttball is pretty easy to carry as a healer.

Edited by Shebee

You cant rely on the leader board for indications on how well you played in a WZ. They are presorted by medal count. Some classes medals are harder to get. Also medals don't indicate good teamwork. Alot of times people that get the high medals are not focusing on objectives to win, but just dmg, heals, kills, ect. The real good hutball teams that win 6-0 usually top at about 4 medals because they don't waste time on kills(almost instant respawn anyway) they do more CC, and assist the ball runner.

I have sub 50 imps and republic on my server that is very imp dominated. The imps do win more I think, but I still win a fair few games on the republic side.

Not won in 2 weeks isn't cool =(

Warriors of Shadow server.

Not just a republic thing....I went 2-28 tonight in warzones. I couldnt' get the 3rd win for my daily. It was premade after premade after premade.

I was supposed to be playing this game as a casual thing since I'm raiding in WoW still. But dont' think this game was meant for casual pvp at 50 cause seems like you really need to be in premades.

Guess I dont' fall into Bioware's target audience for this game just cause i don't want to join a pvp guild or do any scheduled play time in a second game. But I had fun leveling and pvping from 11 - 49, and thats all there is for me pvp wise in the game I guess.

So premades are the problem? That's an easy fix then just make it pre made vs pre mades and PUGs vs PUGs.

You would think Bioware woulda thought of this. But since its not part of the game, you just gotta assume thats not what they wanted.

If a game doens't provide what I want, I just play till I dont' have fun anymore and quit.

The companies need to start really paying attention cause most people leave a game without saying a word. Its like changing the channel on a show I dont' like. I have no idea why some people take time to write in to the show and complain about things in the story or something...just change the channel and move on. If the show loses viewers and gets cancelled, its their problem.