Darth nihilus vs Darth revan

CloudOfBr

Darth Nihilus, he would devour Revan dead in seconds.

The only other Sith that can contend with Nihilus are Vitiate and Sidious, as they know Force Hunger too and how to avoid it.

Apart from Vitiate and Sidious only "wounds in the force" can combat Nihilus (like the Jedi Exile).

And Revan was not a wound in the force, in fact Revan was always very strongly connected to the force, which make him all the more easy for Nihilus to devour.

Edited by AngelousWang

The only other Sith that can contend with Nihilus are Vitiate and Sidious, as they know Force Hunger too and how to avoid it.

Apart from Vitiate and Sidious only "wounds in the force" can combat Nihilus (like the Jedi Exile).

And Revan was not a wound in the force, in fact Revan was always very strongly connected to the force, which make him all the more easy for Nihilus to devour.

Yoda and Dooku knew a technique to also block the ability. So I'd say they'd be able to contend with Nihilus as well.

Whats force hunger?

actually a few number of jedi+sith know how to counter it....

Precisely this, that's without including his ability to cut one off from the force.

That doesnt explain what it is/does :p

It consumes anything and anyone strongly connected to the Force, regardless of scope. Whether it's every Jedi aboard a ship or on a whole planet is irrelevant. The more, the merrier. It has been used to wipe out planets in an instant.

Revan was so strongly connected to the Force he'd be dead long before he even got close to Nihilus.

• 5 months later...

Nihilus would kill Revan if they are fighting with force he would devour him but with sabre combat revan would easily beat nihilus

Nihilus would kill Revan if they are fighting with force he would devour him but with sabre combat revan would easily beat nihilus

Revan wouldn't get to Nihilus before he felt weakened and almost dead, a full strength Nihilus was much more powerful than the weakened version that fed off of death like at Telos IV, he ate practically the whole order at Katarr as well as the planet and the entire Miraluka colony, except for Visas Marr.

Easy. Revan is stronger than the Exile who beat Nihilus. Therefore Revan owns Nihilus. But what do you mean by prime? Revan before mind wipe or Revan after mind wipe? I don't know who was stronger.

Edit: I read the other posts and I have to rethink my answer because the Exile had that special power that made her immune from Nihilus' force hunger thing. I would still go with Revan because he was a master strategist and would never go up against Nihilus unless he had a trump card. The only times Revan lost was when he was betrayed, the first time was Malak and the second time by Scourge when fighting the emperor

Edited by Piratekinq

Easy. Revan is stronger than the Exile who beat Nihilus. Therefore Revan owns Nihilus. But what do you mean by prime? Revan before mind wipe or Revan after mind wipe? I don't know who was stronger.

Edit: I read the other posts and I have to rethink my answer because the Exile had that special power that made her immune from Nihilus' force hunger thing. I would still go with Revan because he was a master strategist and would never go up against Nihilus unless he had a trump card. The only times Revan lost was when he was betrayed, the first time was Malak and the second time by Scourge when fighting the emperor

I think your mistaking the title. I may be wrong, but the vs thread implies a 1v1 duel. If that is the case, Darth Nihilus wins.

Also, I think the fact Darth was included in Revan's title implies the op believes Revan's prime was during his time as Dark Lord of his Sith Empire, although I could be wrong.

Revan couldn't even get near Nihilus. Nihilus is like a bloodhound when it comes to tracking Force users. Revan cannot hide from Nihilus. Not being as poweful as he is. The best thing Revan could do is try to win a military confrontation with Nihilus' fleet, a battle that Nihilus would probably win.

Edit: I am no Nihilus fanboy, but KOTOR 2 makes it hard to beat him unless you have a very special set of skills. Skills that you must acquire over a very long career. Skills that can make life a nightmare for people like Nihilus. (Love that movie)

Edited by Aurbere

Revan wouldn't get to Nihilus before he felt weakened and almost dead, a full strength Nihilus was much more powerful than the weakened version that fed off of death like at Telos IV, he ate practically the whole order at Katarr as well as the planet and the entire Miraluka colony, except for Visas Marr.

I haven't played KOTOR 2 in a while. How did Visas Marr survive that attack again?

Source?

Revan used Mandalorian tactics against the Mandalorians, only difference was, Revan had far far more manpower than the Mandalorians ever did, Revan also didn't win that war by himself, he had both Alek and Surik winning other battles for him as well as Kavar for a time.

And he got destroyed by the Sith Emperor and even had to be saved by both T3 and Surik.

Source?

Revan used Mandalorian tactics against the Mandalorians, only difference was, Revan had far far more manpower than the Mandalorians ever did, Revan also didn't win that war by himself, he had both Alek and Surik winning other battles for him as well as Kavar for a time.

And he got destroyed by the Sith Emperor and even had to be saved by both T3 and Surik.

And then they killed off T3 and Surik. But they keep Revan alive for 300 years so they can include him in the game. I get that Revan is a special character for SW fans, but he really didn't need to be in this game.

And then they killed off T3 and Surik. But they keep Revan alive for 300 years so they can include him in the game. I get that Revan is a special character for SW fans, but he really didn't need to be in this game.

That novel was just a promo for this game, they sacrificed the entire franchise for it, shows me how much BioWare really cared, Obsidian should have been allowed to patch up KotOR II: TSL and make KotOR III, at least we'd have a proper ending to the story, not that garbage.