Any orange quality light armor chests that are not robes?

John_Locke

I got this one in beta a few months back, it was a blue Consular-type piece that dropped somewhere on Coruscant and I gave it to Kira (I was a Knight at the time). I'm not sure if that version of it still exists though, since they made this model the Tython Knight commendation armor.

I do know that the mission Trouble in Deed on Coruscant rewards an orange top which is not a full robe, it's just a tight long sleeve shirt, navy and white, sort of looks like a marching band uniform. And I did see a Jedi running around in Slave Leia gear, it was pretty cool. ;)

It's an aspiring Knight Vest. A guildie synthweaver made me an orange one for my Jedi Sentinel.

Similar model, but not the same textures and definitely not light. I should know, I wear one on Smuggler, Jedi Knight and sell them daily on GTN :p As far as I was checking around, this item no longer exists in its form, which is a total shame. :/

FYI on the pilot suit. I BELIEVE...even if you can get into the vip lounge the only people that can buy the pilot suit are the collector set people. Not the deluxe set (think that is what it is called).

as far as light armor we have quite a few options since all social gear is light. I ground up to social 4 so i could use the Taris mouth piece. I use the balmara chest and pants from Taris i think.

How many V.I.P. lounges are there? The only one I've been to(Im level 33)is the one on the Fleet.

I went up to the lounge expecting at least something interesting. Of course it was empty of real life players and one NPC was for CE people only. The other NPC for DDE I guess, had one item for sale...Something outragously priced, over million credits..a speeder of some sort I think.

But that was it. Where do I find another VIP lounge with all the items you all are talking about?

How many V.I.P. lounges are there? The only one I've been to(Im level 33)is the one on the Fleet.

I went up to the lounge expecting at least something interesting. Of course it was empty of real life players and one NPC was for CE people only. The other NPC for DDE I guess, had one item for sale...Something outragously priced, over million credits..a speeder of some sort I think.

But that was it. Where do I find another VIP lounge with all the items you all are talking about?

That is it...useless. one vendor that has items that we can't get to because we are not collector set. not sure why they even let us go in if there is nothing we can buy.

See i like the robe look but i what i want is to have the hood down, and not showing my head gear as well, i haven't been able to find any orange stuff to this effect. The only piece i have is the green item from our class quest. Any one seen anything?

See i like the robe look but i what i want is to have the hood down, and not showing my head gear as well, i haven't been able to find any orange stuff to this effect. The only piece i have is the green item from our class quest. Any one seen anything?

Jedi Initiate's Vestments. My toon is wearing them now. Can be found on the GTN for 1000 credits.

Jedi Initiate's Vestments. My toon is wearing them now. Can be found on the GTN for 1000 credits.

My Jedi Shadow is wearing the Jedi Initiate's Vestments as well. Picked it up on GTN for around 5k for both top and bottom. I plan on using them thru level 50.

Force Initiate's Vestments are another non-hooded option.

My level 50 Sage wore the Omenbringer hooded robe set from level 15 on and I was tired of the hooded look.

Edited by AlatarTheGrey

FYI on the pilot suit. I BELIEVE...even if you can get into the vip lounge the only people that can buy the pilot suit are the collector set people. Not the deluxe set (think that is what it is called).

as far as light armor we have quite a few options since all social gear is light. I ground up to social 4 so i could use the Taris mouth piece. I use the balmara chest and pants from Taris i think.

There are three levels of pilot suit (civilian pilot, pilot, republic pilot), purchasable from the Fleet Commendations vendor in the GTN quarter, next to speeders. They are all Light Armor.

Robes of Insight do look pretty good, especially on a female character. But I bet they would look fantastic with the one good style of face mask we have. Someone should post a pic of that.

(Robe of insight is the one that drops from the prophet of vodal in Athiss, right?)

I have something similar on my consular, and I purchased it from a vendor on Nar Shadaa. Its in the room with the trainers, and the giant golden hut statue. Its something like 14 thousand credits, but its one of the better looking non-social orange tops I've found, but I might have to get 2 slave girl tops once I'm social 2 (one for me, one for Qyzen ;P)

Also, could someone post a picture of their consular masks please? I am interested in how they look (haven't seen any yet)

Edited by darkdraman

• 2 weeks later...