Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

this is whats on my account page under code redemption:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

*edit* had to be close to 10:30 am when i entered it because i was at gamestop the minute the opened then came straight home and its about 2 blocks away.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

I'd post a screenshot but I forgot to install GIMP when I rebuilt this box apparently, and I don't feel like taking the time now.

If you've got twitter might try getting @rockjaw 's attention, if it's really chronological you should've gotten in before I did.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StephenReid General Discussion -> Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Wave 3 of invites was just sent. More to come....

one more planned, but more to come... hang in there ya'll... waiting still, input code 7/25 @2:40pm

ps... have a beta invite for another popular game... no names :) but would rather wait and play my first choice.... SWTOR :) its SWTOR or nothing now :cool:

Edited by Ssnow

/agreed. If I could sleep I would. I have had 2 cups of coffee and slept for 7 hours last night so there is no way I'd be able to sleep. Just wish I had something fun to do while I waited. I have ZERO desire to play any other game, can't concentrate enough to read a book, and don't have the patience atm to start watching movies. Boo. :(

I can't concentrate to read either, I've been too excited with early access starting and my husband is coming home from military training tomorrow. So I'm double excited. I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight at all even though he won't be home until tomorrow night. I'm not really playing any other games atm. I couldn't even bust out the Wii if I wanted, as my mother in law has our tv and the one that I can use is old and super blurry. It kind of sucks.

/agreed. If I could sleep I would. I have had 2 cups of coffee and slept for 7 hours last night so there is no way I'd be able to sleep. Just wish I had something fun to do while I waited. I have ZERO desire to play any other game, can't concentrate enough to read a book, and don't have the patience atm to start watching movies. Boo. :(

I'm really starting to worry about my future life... :)

Have to find a good balance between RL and SWTOR life...

Well, my brother and I registered on July 28, 2011 at the same time. He got in the last wave but I didn't.

So, they are split on the 28th at the least.

I put my code in on the 24th of July, so either they are going out of order contrary to what they said, or you are mistaken. Cause I'm still not playing.

I am definitely not mistaken, I registered his code myself, after I registered mine. I ordered it for him from Origin though, mine from Amazon. Either way we both had codes and I entered them.

So, maybe they are slightly out of order, or maybe it's because he was not guild affiliated and I am? I don't know. Bioware doesn't know we are related.

I am definitely not mistaken, I registered his code myself, after I registered mine. I ordered it for him from Origin though, mine from Amazon. Either way we both had codes and I entered them.

So, maybe they are slightly out of order, or maybe it's because he was not guild affiliated and I am? I don't know. Bioware doesn't know we are related.

I registered mine on the 28th of July as well, I just don't remember what time. I'm not in either. I've also read some people that got in and they didn't redeem their code until much later. Not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, BW's plan is pretty fail.

I dont feel like i'd be welcomed to the game been threaten like trashes we who havent got acces to game yet (those who have also pre-ordered ofc) leaving us behind like garbages and letting some people play, we all need same acces as others we deserve it.

I dont feel like i'd be welcomed to the game been threaten like trashes we who havent got acces to game yet (those who have also pre-ordered ofc) leaving us behind like garbages and letting some people play, we all need same acces as others we deserve it.

He's speaking some sort of ancient language from a tribe in the unknown sectors of the galaxy. Someone please get thee to a nunnery!!! Awww these forums are so much fun to be on :)

He's speaking some sort of ancient language from a tribe in the unknown sectors of the galaxy. Someone please get thee to a nunnery!!! Awww these forums are so much fun to be on :)

Washaa naba doe a gola wookiee neeple pinchy?

Edited by Kryptoniic

The entire waves thing is incredibly unfair anyways, as nobody is paying more than anyone else (except CE owners).

What this has done, is allow people with Early Access to be able to reserve all of the names they want, get the easy farming of items/commendations/xp and get a huge advantage over the next sets of people to go in, up to launch.

Can you think of another company that did a 'Staggered' Early Access? None. They don't, because they are giving unfair advantages to other players.

Hey Bioware,

Do you already know how many people will be released in each wave? Or does that depend too on the stress tests?

If you know how many players and which players are in each wave...you could let them know that information without giving us an actual time frame...

That could give us an idea about when we'll get in....(i.e. an email that says you'll be in the 8th wave...and we know that only 4 waves have gone out....so then we know we have about 4 waves to go)

Might be more of a hassle than a help! and is totally moot if the numbers in each wave depend on stress...but just an idea! Still gives you the freedom to release waves when you want to, but gives us at least a sense of when we'll be getting in/how much we should rearrange our current lives. :-P

Thanks!

~Zurtagh

So I didn't get in today, any idea what day they got up to as far as pre order invites? Last I saw was people who got in with the 'bonus wave' and they registered on July 25th. Just wondering what the final wave got up to for dates? Edited by AirekOnar

Ever since i got back today i been obbessing over this invite to say im ready to join in, really soul deystroying that i can't get into a game i been waiting to get in for so long :p but oh well i feel sorry for the people trafficing this game i bet its stressful, they are being as helpful as possible to :)

TO ACHIEVE PEACE, PREPARE FOR WAR!! :csw_bluesaber:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.