UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

So far today, we have sent out two 'waves' of invites; we will be sending more later on, but I cannot be specific on timing. (Why? Because as we invite each wave, we monitor to see how servers are performing and so on. If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

So umm.. wasnt the server stress test supposed to be like.. 2 weeks ago when it was in beta?

let us in.. if it crashes.. it crashes lol

'twas, they're just being over-cautious, because launch is going to be worse than the stress test and they know it.

That was more to figure out how many servers they needed than anything, I think.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that second wave just went out. Still not in :( I redeemed my code on the 28th of July. Any one know how often they're sending out emails by chance?

Edit: Nevermind, as I was writing the poster before me had the answer rofl.

Edited by Yaretzi

They aren't done for the day. Their twitter feed says mutliple waves of invites throughout the day.

Two hours into Early Access and the amount of salty sweet tears is staggering.

I can't wait till more than one server crashes, I am thirsty.

I'm in the same boat. I pre-ordered on July 21 or 22 but didn't register my code until July 23. I think I was traveling at the time, so it wouldn't shock me if it took me a day or two longer than it should have.

Anyone think a July 23 code-registration will get in today?

Also, is there a way to reset the time stamp on these forum messages? Mine all say 2 pm or such, when it's 9 a.m. here.

Entered code on 7/23 and nothing so far.

Real kick in the pants is I preordered on the 21st, but for what ever reason I didn't bother to enter the preorder code until 2 days later. Doh!!

Lol, that's nothing. I bought the CE on the 21st, but there was a misunderstanding with my retailer, so I didn't get my code until mid-September. Redeemed it on the 15th.

Kind of sucks, but not much I can do about it now anyways. On a positive note - if the waves are increasing, and everyone that pre-ordered in July (highest numbers) are in by the end of today. August/Sept will likely get in sometime tomorrow. (less pre-orders compared to end of july.)

- Elim

Edited by Eliminarion

I'm in the same boat. I pre-ordered on July 21 or 22 but didn't register my code until July 23. I think I was traveling at the time, so it wouldn't shock me if it took me a day or two longer than it should have.

Anyone think a July 23 code-registration will get in today?

Also, is there a way to reset the time stamp on these forum messages? Mine all say 2 pm or such, when it's 9 a.m. here.

I think 23 is probably gonna get in with probably the 3rd and 4th waves...

I Know for sure some 22s got in with the second, and you just KNOW there were more on the 21 than the 22, so...

I guess so. I entered mines in November, but they say it is all relative to how well it is going. Stephen tweeted that not everyone will be in today so that is bad luck for you I'm guessing.

But hopefully things go swimmingly and they can let in a bunch of people today and finish it off 2morrow

I entered in november too, only a miracle to get me in today, so im not expecting.

What about the EU Players??

Will we be getting in today? I pree order at 07/25

The EU Servers is still OFFLINE....

The EU servers are up and ppl are playing.

I am pissed, I know I was one of the first to pre order and enter key as I had been waiting for site to come back online. As soon as it came up it had pre order page live, I pre ordered and had entered key before I received an email saying pre orders were live, and I am still not in game. To add to the frustration, trying to get through to support is impossible atm.

Edited by HexCaliber

i cant find it but ive seen the launch dates side by side. NA is the 20th and EU is the 22nd

That used to be the case, but a while back the launch date for the EU was moved to the 20th as well.

I pre-registered at the end of September, but hopefully I'll be in within 48 hours. It'd be good to know what window each wave of invites roughly covers.