Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Have you seen a major drop-off in players on your server?

Jornas

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. a large drop. but of course fanbois will attack me and say im wrong.

It's not like ppl on different servers can have different experiences? On my server population has gone from average 180 ppl on the fleet to 240. What i think is the the server status being standrad really is no indicator (besides low/high) whether the server feels alive or not. At least that's what i see from ppl's posts where a lot claim to be on a standard pop server.

If one day ppl would accept that every individual COULD have a totally different experience...

To the ones that have like 50 ppl on the fleet or less, of course they think the game is dying. On the server i am, it seems the game is quite popular and growing.

I think Bioware should react and merge lower pop servers, because ppl's perception of the game dying while possibly false, will spread around fast.

I'm playing on Keller's Void as a member of AIE and leveling I still see a ton of folks playing. I'm in the Ira guild and have seen as high as 65 at the peak and average about 30 in the guild during the day. With us, Goon Squad, and the Catina Band guilds you see those folks every where. Also you see a bunch of ( tatooine 2) when you try to get help on heroics. Have seen the fleet as high as 263 at peak.

Over all I'm pleased. Our server is really active and haven't dealt with an unfriendly player yet. If you want a good community home Keller's Void may be the place for you.

Edited by Painstarr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.