Republic just fail at PvP?

Blood_Burger

Or is there some real class imbalance there. I mean I realize that Sages are not as good as Inquis' simply because of animation delays but is that enough to make a side complete trash?

I love my Scoundrel, but PvP is really the only interesting thing this game has to offer. Should I just reroll Op or Sorc now and save myself some trouble?

Reps are undergeared because we don't spend days on huttball fighting against ourselves for welfare gear.

However, geared groups fight equally, often better. But thats the case-gear. Imps have it, we don't.

Also, partially my sig as well.

Edited by Lerdoc

In my experience Republic players are just brain dead... And when you're not on a team full of idiots, you're up against 4-5 sorcs.

Once they created the 50s bracket, I saw a lot less brain dead players on my teams ^^

Once they created the 50s bracket, I saw a lot less brain dead players on my teams ^^

Doesn't help the people that aren't 50 yet, still stuck with morons. Why BW doesn't make brackets like WoW is beyond me. Its like they want to do everything the wrong way...

Mindboggling.

Rolling a FOM Sorc until they sort out the Republic failure.

Have fun with that. Not only are you going to do 90% huttballs, but soon enough you'll realize there's just as many bad players on the imp side...

If you can't handle crap players in your team, join a guild, join WZs as a group.

Whining about other players won't make you any better at PvP.

Doesn't help the people that aren't 50 yet, still stuck with morons. Why BW doesn't make brackets like WoW is beyond me. Its like they want to do everything the wrong way...

Mindboggling.

easy. because there is no cross server warzone in the game.

Have fun with that. Not only are you going to do 90% huttballs, but soon enough you'll realize there's just as many bad players on the imp side...

If you can't handle crap players in your team, join a guild, join WZs as a group.

Whining about other players won't make you any better at PvP.

I'm good son! I'm always at the top on damage and medals... This isn't my problem lol. Ninja capping and rolling over 40 and 50s at level 21 wasn't really a problem for me.

Its the lames that don't understand tactics and don't like to work as a team that drove me off that side. Not really thinking Empire will be much better in that respect, but hey, I'll be a Sorcerer... Won't really matter much lol. Faceroll CC bubble speed burst FTW.

easy. because there is no cross server warzone in the game.

Cross server or not, doesn't matter. Why would you have level 10's matched up with 49's?

BW needs to swallow their pride and learn from the mistakes Blizzard encountered and overcame... No shame in that.

Rolling a FOM Sorc until they sort out the Republic failure.

Ezy-moder or braindead. Most likely both.

Grow some balls, rellish a challenge or entertain people on the forums with self ownage. ;)

Edited by Finreal

Actually, there are MORE bad players in the Imps. More of everything regarding players at least.

Still, they only play Hutball, get far larger queues -> hence, play less WZs -> train less -> farm less comendations -> worse gear -> Imps owned -> Slowly start rerolling to the winning (WZs) side -> Republic overpopulated.

If you replace Republic by Horde, Imps by Alliance and WZs for BGs you got the picture of what happened in vanilla WoW during more or less for a one year period. I think the same may happen here.

In my experience, Reps are winning WZs vs the Imps. And we do far more WZs than they'll ever do.

This game should carry a warning.

Your Experience May Not Reflect the Norm

In the sub 50 group where gear isn't important I win 80% of my matches as a Republic, though we do lose at Huttball every single time, I put that down to experience of the warzone.

I think you should re-roll on a different game.

No..Blood's right - PVP is really the only interesting thing in the game. FP's and OP's are snore fests...but then again...Raiding in just about every game is. Same thing over and over again to get loot. Blah.

At least in PVP you're playing against other players who are unpredictable - makes for more challenging gameplay than: Ok...when the boss does this...jump!

This game should carry a warning.

Your Experience May Not Reflect the Norm

In the sub 50 group where gear isn't important I win 80% of my matches as a Republic, though we do lose at Huttball every single time, I put that down to experience of the warzone.

Idem, pre-50 warzones Republic wins most of the time on my server.

Post-50 we lose most of the time, mostly due to gear differences and healer shortage republic side in my opinion.

Actually, there are MORE bad players in the Imps. More of everything regarding players at least.

That may be true, but when 4 or 5 out of 8 players are Sorcerers it really doesn't matter if they're bad players.

Ezy-moder or braindead. Most likely both.

Grow some balls, rellish a challenge or entertain people on the forums with self ownage. ;)

Yeah try again... I'll reward myself with an easymode class until I find people that I can count on to watch my back.

I solo queue homie. Why shouldn't I give myself every advantage? I don't care who you are or how "pro" you claim to be, this is a team effort. If your team is out to lunch you lose.

No..Blood's right - PVP is really the only interesting thing in the game. FP's and OP's are snore fests...but then again...Raiding in just about every game is. Same thing over and over again to get loot. Blah.

At least in PVP you're playing against other players who are unpredictable - makes for more challenging gameplay than: Ok...when the boss does this...jump!

Finally someone who gets it.

Levels 1 -18 or whenever you get your ship are just dandy, but once you hit Taris you might as well shoot yourself. Rather than give up on a character you put 5 hours into, finishing off your class quests and PvP is the only option on the way to 50.

Edited by Blood_Burger

from level 50 it doesn't matter anymore. just the warzone sometimes takes forever.. like 2 hours or more, depends on population of the server.

i was like 1win/8 loss till level 50 bracket, now i reached 50 and its more like 4wins/6loss. you can still see that empire is stronger. but its because there are much more people playing, so automatically more level 50, and more level 50 with full gear

republic has less of this.

from level 50 it doesn't matter anymore. just the warzone sometimes takes forever.. like 2 hours or more, depends on population of the server.

i was like 1win/8 loss till level 50 bracket, now i reached 50 and its more like 4wins/6loss. you can still see that empire is stronger. but its because there are much more people playing, so automatically more level 50, and more level 50 with full gear

republic has less of this.

That makes sense too.

Is this a level 50 issue?

I'm playing on two different servers and on both of them, the level 10-49 bracket is pretty evenly split. I'd say my Empire toon actually loses more than my Republic toon.

It seems random though, whichever team gets the most 49's will always win.

If I join a warzone and half the team is level 10, I just accept the loss and farm medals. :)