Inquisitor Wars?

Creedom

World of Roguecraft ring's a bell? atleast you dont see youtube flooded with naked inq/shadow videos like it was during vanilla :)

PVPers roll either inq's/shadow or op/scound's, inq/shadow if you like an overall good utility/damage class, and ops if you like to rollface stunlock people and heal yourself so you cold run away when you get ambushed by my KC shadow :p

World of Roguecraft ring's a bell? atleast you dont see youtube flooded with naked inq/shadow videos like it was during vanilla :)

PVPers roll either inq's/shadow or op/scound's, inq/shadow if you like an overall good utility/damage class, and ops if you like to rollface stunlock people and heal yourself so you cold run away when you get ambushed by my KC shadow :p

Only way shadow is viable in PvP is tanking/tank hybrid and vanguards are far better tanks than shadows. Shadow isn't all that viable in PvP ATM.

Edited by MercArcher

I, believe it or not, got in a Huttball match that was all Republic players, with a majority being troopers. I was, for some reason, the only Vanguard.

My Harpoon broke many blooming friendships that day.

It's just freak occurrences, considering I run into multitudes more Jedi than Troopers, and more Troopers than Smugglers.