Founders title and how to get it?

Lorien

i apologise for asking this again if it has been discussed to death.

i have a 90 day recurrent subscription and have been playing since beta.

do i still have to run out, buy a 'time card', cancell my subscription and enter the time card code to get that title?

bioware you sometimes amaze me in your lack of clear communication. never occured to you people would need an answer to this? Or are you hoping we will be desperate for the title and run out and double pay?

No since you used it. WHEN they use THAT part of your subscription, the time card, you'll get the title.

You must have a game for the product code which includes 30 days. AFTER that, you must have redeemed a code for a time card or paid a subscription with a debit/credit card or Paypal.

do i still have to run out, buy a 'time card', cancell my subscription and enter the time card code to get that title?

bioware you sometimes amaze me in your lack of clear communication. never occured to you people would need an answer to this? Or are you hoping we will be desperate for the title and run out and double pay?

I dont understand how they could possibly make it any clearer. It says when you pay for your subscription either by game time card or any other kind of payment (cc paypal whatever) you qualify. You are not charged until your free 30 days are up. Once you are charged it takes up to 7 days to get via in-game mail.

I played beta, was in the second wave invite for early access...subbed for 6 months the first day I could. Am I excited about this "founder's " title? Nope. Titles in all the MMO's I have played with the exception of Ultima Online, are worthless. I would prefer a more tangible reward. Give me something my chars can actaully use. So OP, donot be concerned about it. In a short while, noone will really care. Edited by Valkirus

Just wow...really?

I can read,but I can't claim my title,just need clarification.

Well, their announcement explicitly states why you don't have it yet. So we're gonna need some more examples to back up your claim of literacy.

Here, lemme underline it for you.

"Once you become eligible for the title and have surpassed your 30 days of game time included with your official Game Product Registration Code, you will be notified by email. The Founder’s medal will be delivered to all your characters through in-game mail."

I have paypal as my method of payment and it said it was being charged on the 20th of this month.. It's now the 27th and it hasn't been charged yet... I wonder why? As iam waiting for this so i can get this title.

There was something stickied on the CS forums about some billing issues with PayPal. It might be pertinent to you (but I didn't actually read it, since that's no how I'm paying, so it may not be pertinent all all for all I know).

There was something stickied on the CS forums about some billing issues with PayPal. It might be pertinent to you (but I didn't actually read it, since that's no how I'm paying, so it may not be pertinent all all for all I know).

I checked it out sadly its not the issue here... I have my accts all lined up perfectly. Which was the suggested action in that particular article/post. There is more than enough funds there and i even have a back up... Its just their not charging me at all... Iam sure iam past the 30 day free trial yet i can still play etc etc... weird.