Complaining shows the game is doing well

ZettaZonvolt

As shown here.

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/673

The fact people complain and get their tighties in a bunch shows people care about TOR.

When people stop complaining, that's when we should be worried.

So are you saying we can... Ban the fanboys? :eek:

No, it shows how bad the game is doing.

And WoW is supposed to be dead since Vanilla. :rolleyes:

Edited by Barathos

As shown here.

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/673

The fact people complain and get their tighties in a bunch shows people care about TOR.

When people stop complaining, that's when we should be worried.

It shows that people care about the game, but people caring about the game does not correlate to the game doing well.

I care about my cousin, but he is a lying piece of trash, who lives in a trailer park making no money. I dont think you could consider that doing well.

Topic currently on page one of the WoW General forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941895052

This has seriously affected me and my attitude towards Blizzard. Me, myself & I have been playing steadily from before BC, and I am seriously hurt by the no customer satisfaction. If this does not go anywhere from this forum, then Me, myself, & I will be going from Wow.

Sounds mighty familiar.

It shows that people care about the game, but people caring about the game does not correlate to the game doing well.

I care about my cousin, but he is a lying piece of trash, who lives in a trailer park making no money. I dont think you could consider that doing well.

Well, if WoW is any indication, TOR is gonna be atleast couple of years old if we go by all the complaints.

It's easily Vanilla WoW level in here.

Well, if WoW is any indication, TOR is gonna be atleast couple of years old if we go by all the complaints.

It's easily Vanilla WoW level in here.

Again, as I stated in the post you quoted and apparently failed to comprehend, caring, and even complaints in forums, are not a correlation to the success of a game.

Again, as I stated in the post you quoted and apparently failed to comprehend, caring, and even complaints in forums, are not a correlation to the success of a game.

No ****. The vocal minority are here. Probably less than a percent of the players.

The entire point is to show that the forum doesn't matter by comparing it to how WoW's forum is.

There are people logging in as soon as the servers come back up after maintenance when it's a few hours before they were scheduled to be back up and immediately whining and moaning in general chat. I've seen it several times. Some people just love to complain...the whole misery loves company thing....if they aren't happy in life, then they try to drag everyone else down to their level. Yet there they are logging in as soon as the servers come back online and obviously monitoring the site to see if the servers came back up early. So complaints do not necessarily correlate to a lack of success. If these people didn't like the game, they wouldn't be rushing to log back in.

Whilst I find this highly amusing, I think it would be far more accurate if a smaller, poorer, crumbling Square tower existed next to these two given the endless complaints that occurred in Alpha, Beta, and Live Final Fantasy XIV. The quantity of complaints isn’t a very good metric for showing the longevity of a game, there’ll be a positive correlation between quantity of complaints and success but there'll also be a positive correlation between quantity of complaints and demise too. Edited by Sufran

Its true though, haters and trolls dont have any reason to go to an unpopular game because they dont get attention there. Like the RIP SWTOR guy that goes in every thread to type one line without substance just to hate...