Which class has the highest pvp skill cap?

dreadkhan

That is to say, in the right players hands (most likely not me), which class has the strongest abilities regardless of difficulty and gear?

Actually I would think tanks.

Between using pulls effectively, knockbacks, intervene, Taunt/AoE taunt, and guard they are very powerful to bring to a team, especially with a healer.

Edit: With all the QQ about burst lately the tank/healer combo is going to be pretty hard to beat.

Edited by Kyrandis

That is to say, in the right players hands (most likely not me), which class has the strongest abilities regardless of difficulty and gear?

For...what? CC, damage, healing, survivability?

OPs/Scoundrels are getting gutted (rightfully so, lol) but right now, for burst dmg and fast kills, they are on top.

Best healers...well, a bit subjective but commandos/bhs are imo the hardest to take down.

Best CC...imo juggs and their carebear counterpart.

Survivability...heavy armor healers, people with force speed, tanks...people with "vanish".

So, who's not the strongest? That'd be snipers and gunslingers, especially if we're using cover-based builds! (joking, snipers are decent if you disregard for the broken crouch/cover system...although, snipers could use a little love even after ability lag is removed...if it ever is)

Mercs press 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ect. That is not called a high skill cap. That is called the lowest skill cap in the game.

You would be really **** if you did that, and lower your dmg output and utility by ****loads. But i agree that Merc/commando is easy to play. Of the classes i have tried it needs the least abilities to be effective. And spamming 1 is not being effective.

Mercs press 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ect. That is not called a high skill cap. That is called the lowest skill cap in the game.

A little buff to the Merc equivalent of Full-Auto will fix that.

Bioware intended them to do Grav Round, Grav Round, Grav Round, Demolition Round, Grav Round, Grav Round, High Impact Bolt.

All this with 30% change to proc a Full-Auto 25% increased damage. Problem is that Full-Auto is a 3 second Channel that does 2.3k on my Commando that does less than 2 grav rounds.

Edit: although it does less damage you should use it anyways because for commandos it has a chance to restore 2 Ammo if Hit 1 & Hit 3 crit. 1 Otherwise.

Edited by Kyrandis

was looking for all around best.

In my experience, jugg and powertech seem to be really well balanced. jugg takes a bit more skill.

I read that marauders are really great in a skilled micromanagers hands

yes they are. marauder/sent is extremely good, there just no good ones.

Other than them id say Assassin/Shadow has a high skill cap.

yes they are. marauder/sent is extremely good, there just no good ones.

Other than them id say Assassin/Shadow has a high skill cap.

I wish I knew how to assassin effectivly. Marauders are good though, I've seen bad (and thus useless) and seen good. I dont want to see good marauders in the enemy team...

Where did you get the Robe of Immunity to Sarcasm +1?

Edited by Vesperr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.