To Bioware: >>Pazaak<< : Possible ideas thread!

jordanph

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, at the moment credits seem completely useless as there is no point buying crafting gear after you have achieved the pvp or pve version of the slot.

I have around 1.5mil credits and I don't intent to use them for anything. In fact I seem to give most of mine away to people that ask simply because I don't care for my credits.

Having these mini games where you have to pay to enter (with credits) or even set a bet would be pretty beneficial to the economy of the game in the sense that instead of a dead economy that there is now it will be thriving with people desperate to sell their goods to gain some credits for another game of Pazaak.

People will then be selling and buying, trading etc etc pazaak cards.

I can imagine it now. General chat wont be dead and trade chat will be thriving.

To be honest, at the moment credits seem completely useless as there is no point buying crafting gear after you have achieved the pvp or pve version of the slot.

I have around 1.5mil credits and I don't intent to use them for anything. In fact I seem to give most of mine away to people that ask simply because I don't care for my credits.

Having these mini games where you have to pay to enter (with credits) or even set a bet would be pretty beneficial to the economy of the game in the sense that instead of a dead economy that there is now it will be thriving with people desperate to sell their goods to gain some credits for another game of Pazaak.

People will then be selling and buying, trading etc etc pazaak cards.

I can imagine it now. General chat wont be dead and trade chat will be thriving.

+1

and the issue which most players are mad abouth the game content

. the vacuum thing of the game will be done as well.. more players will stay in game because the mini games and gambling wil become More fun or more joy than remembering the glitches and bug mybe :D

I've heard some people mention that Bio Ware can't put in pazak because the game is reted teen and cannot promote gambling to minors (as that is ilegal)

I personally however would love for it to be put into the game, as it was one of my favorite parts of the KOTOR series

I even made some cards so I could play it with and teach other people how to play.

I've heard some people mention that Bio Ware can't put in pazak because the game is reted teen and cannot promote gambling to minors (as that is ilegal)

if thats true im cancelling subs rightaway

We r talking abouth a minigame gambling İN GAME ! ForGodSake!!

if thats true im cancelling subs rightaway

We r talking abouth a minigame gambling İN GAME ! ForGodSake!!

Hmmm, yes, if that's true they need to change their mind... We want SW:TOR to be a great game so we suggest funny and in fact, logical things to add in this vast universe. They should know they could loose tons of subscriptions just because of this kind of things...

It will seriously turn this mmo from the basic standard log in at raid time only mmo to an actual social hub if they bought pazaak and other mini games. Cantinas around the game will be packed with players competing with each other! Would make the atmosphere come alive.