No yoda race?

unicornfive

You have it, in one of the flashpoints for the republic there is a Yoda-species master that gives you the mission trough Holocall

Haven't played the flashpoint (it's level 35) so don't know if he plays a role in the flashpoint itself...

I meant as a playable race!

Lol that would be bad. George Lucas has never commented on Yoda's Race, and they are supposed to be so rare that there is only one or two in a multi-thousand star system universe every so many thousand years. Edited by adamqd

Anyone that has tried to write books about Yoda's race always get shot down by Lucas. It is one of those mysterious secrets in the Star Wars galaxy.

He's right you know. There's alot of history behind yoda :p even if you type "What species" into google, guess who's number one :p I would love it! But I know it would never happen...

Anyone that has tried to write books about Yoda's race always get shot down by Lucas. It is one of those mysterious secrets in the Star Wars galaxy.

Yep. Executive order - Lucas has declared that Yoda's race shall always be a mystery (not even given an official name), and it shall stay that way forever more.

Allowing it as anything more then one or two NPCs per time-period is right-out.

I meant as a playable race!

Since you mentioned in your post that you had it in KOTOR, I assumed you ment as an NPC, as you can only play as a human in KOTOR.

they are supposed to be so rare that there is only one or two in a multi-thousand star system universe every so many thousand years.

One wonders how they reproduce then... So far only seen males of that species... :p

The thing about Yaddle is backwards talking she does. However, 3000 years before her time, they talk like normal. The obvious reason for this seems to be from a gaming and production standpoint, where it makes it easier to come across in a game.

However, they way that they talk is almost in a riddle, you have to really listen and realize that what they are talking about, and that's what I like about them.