OP nerfed- Are we Next?

Beta-Knight

Alright guys we all know the Op's got nerfed. I have a feeling that we might be next due to the ranter in the PVP forum section. We have to stand together! Everyone please sign to show that we don't need a nerf! They don't understand that even though we can dps we have NO defence! Once our shield is down, we, ourselves, are downed within a few seconds. We are balanced. The main issue is their is just so many of us.

To Bioware: You made SI's the way they are for a reason. Don't listen to the whiners and haters. You made us a balanced class by giving us strong dps skills, at a cost of a very low defence. Please don't make an unnecessary nerf. I am grateful for the game you've made but nerfing the OP's was a mistake in my eyes. Please do not make another mistake.

Alright guys we all know the Op's got nerfed. I have a feeling that we might be next due to the ranter in the PVP forum section. We have to stand together! Everyone please sign to show that we don't need a nerf! They don't understand that even though we can dps we have NO defence! Once our shield is down, we, ourselves, are downed within a few seconds. We are balanced. The main issue is their is just so many of us.

To Bioware: You made SI's the way they are for a reason. Don't listen to the whiners and haters. You made us a balanced class by giving us strong dps skills, at a cost of a very low defence. Please don't make an unnecessary nerf. I am grateful for the game you've made but nerfing the OP's was a mistake in my eyes. Please do not make another mistake.

The only change Bioware needs is to universally nerf the CC of all classes in this game. Almost every AC has access to a stun and a long-term CC, which should not be the case.

I wouldn't mind if they removed our electrocute stun from all inquisitors for the sake of game balance, and nerfed knockback to 40s or 1 m cooldown.

The same should happen to all other AC's that possess mirror abilities, of course. And then give healer trees a talented 4s stun (single target).

I agree with the OP nerff as a mistake but i would like to see some change in SI but no major Nerf or Buff. i Think the SI needs to be played more because it hits all roles in the game from heals,dps, and tank. making an big changes now could be a huge mistake when as of now the SI looks stable in PvP and PvE.

The only change Bioware needs is to universally nerf the CC of all classes in this game. Almost every AC has access to a stun and a long-term CC, which should not be the case.

I wouldn't mind if they removed our electrocute stun from all inquisitors for the sake of game balance, and nerfed knockback to 40s or 1 m cooldown.

The same should happen to all other AC's that possess mirror abilities, of course. And then give healer trees a talented 4s stun (single target).

And you don't think removing stun from electrocute wouldn't screw over PVE. the people on the forum scare me. I hope this is not where BW gets it's ideals.

Not really sure why you would think SI would be next, OPs could kill a tank in 3 seconds while they were stunned. I've never heard of a SI doing that...So I doubt we're next on the chopping block for a nerf.

As for the QQ you will always have it, because everyone wants their class to be the best, and do the highest damage, and have the highest survivability, and heal the most, and have the most OP CC and be able to do everything and not die.

And you don't think removing stun from electrocute wouldn't screw over PVE. the people on the forum scare me. I hope this is not where BW gets it's ideals.

If you are relying on electrocute stun in PvE, I don't even know what to say..

Er...why not just adjusted Resolve?

The classes are pretty much balanced at end game on my server. Not alot of Inq so i dont kno why people keep saying that. Alot of people ive talked to are tired of being squishy and rerolling assassins or another class that can do some nice melee damage. People r bored of the ranged dps. I mean im not, i played a warlock in wow and the madness sorc playstyle is alot like that.

Sorc's deserve a nerf as much as an Operative. The game will not be balanced untill Sorcs, lolTRACERspam, and Pyro Powertechs are bought onto the same level as Assasins, Mauraders, Juggs and Snipers.

Sorcs wont get nerfed.. There are tons of them.

There are so many sorcs they will drown out the cries to keep there OP class.

When it comes to operative.. All the Sorcs cried out at once and got a class nerfed.

So please sorcs.. at least get BH nerfed also.

Assassins are already rather weak..if you removed the stun, we'd just be worthless at the PVP. Some classes rely on stuns, some don't. I agree on the CC though...but if you did remove the stuns and knockbacks, dps would have to be buffed appropriately for CERTAIN classes, not all, just some.

Sorc's deserve a nerf as much as an Operative. The game will not be balanced untill Sorcs, lolTRACERspam, and Pyro Powertechs are bought onto the same level as Assasins, Mauraders, Juggs and Snipers.

Because automatic crits on forcesweep for 5-7k damage in an AoE around you is balanced?

lolok.

Only time I ever do excellent burst damage is when I pop my relic and recklessness and dump lightning. And sorcs needs their CC, considering I get destroyed if anyone gets close to me. Electrocute and WW are on a 1m CD, which is pretty damn long. Bubble is also the only defensive cooldown Sorcs have, although I can see the duration of deionization being increased. I can see electric binding from the AoE being nerfed, but that has to be talented into and is no worse than flash grenade. Creeping terror I can see the root being removed.

People think sorcs can dump incredibly DPS and then go and heal themselves, but your DPS isn't great unless you're DPS spec, and your healing is awful unless your speced into that. Some hybrid dps/healing specs are way too survivable in PvP though. Personally if someone or two someones chase me down, I generally die.

Snipers and Marauders also do excellent damage, and Marauders have incredible survivability, what are you on about?

Edited by LordZanos

Because automatic crits on forcesweep for 5-7k damage in an AoE around you is balanced?

lolok.

Only time I ever do excellent burst damage is when I pop my relic and recklessness and dump lightning. And sorcs needs their CC, considering I get destroyed if anyone gets close to me. Electrocute and WW are on a 1m CD, which is pretty damn long. Bubble is also the only defensive cooldown Sorcs have, although I can see the duration of deionization being increased. I can see electric binding from the AoE being nerfed, but that has to be talented into and is no worse than flash grenade. Creeping terror I can see the root being removed.

People think sorcs can dump incredibly DPS and then go and heal themselves, but your DPS isn't great unless you're DPS spec, and your healing is awful unless your speced into that. Some hybrid dps/healing specs are way too survivable in PvP though. Personally if someone or two someones chase me down, I generally die.

Snipers and Marauders also do excellent damage, and Marauders have incredible survivability, what are you on about?

Not to rain on your parade but the Sith Sorcerer in my guild is DPS spec and he does 300k damage and 200k healing every single warzone match.

Also, juggs doing "5-7k" force smashes are only available once every 21 seconds and it only hits for 4-5k after that their damage is terrible. The 7k smashes you see in youtube videos are when biochem consumables were over the top.

Sorcerers do so much more damage than juggs/guardians while offering all the cc and utility they have.

I'm not saying they need to be nerfed but to use Jugg smashes as your argument and not even knowing how the class functions is silly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.