Trooper Ending Horrible

TarikGur

I'm just not a fan of Saresh, I couldn't stand her on Taris, and really couldn't stand her as a Chancellor. I personally wanted to shove that medal down her throat. Just to make her shut up. But yeah the trooper story was just blahhhh for me. Not much to it, and I did it DS options only, didn't care if companions didn't like it or not. Course Tanno always loved it when I went against orders.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that Garza ask for you (personally, Coruscant ) after almost every Mission.

A worth cherry on top after a boring, flat mission;)

Thanks that since the latest patch the cooldowns on quicktravel ,legacy-homeworld-travel are much lower;)

ps. JK and Counsular have the same Homeworld-Pingpong-Travel problem.

Edited by Gandherio

the trooper story does not benefit light or dark, same as the agent on imp side you need to mix choices.

for the ending

I killed rakton during the quest without capturing him so at the end I didn't need to return him or choose to let my fellow pub soldiers die.

Yeah it's horrible because saresh is a copypaste of a today's politician. Two-timing as all hell.

Anyhow, I wanted to tell something else. Why does LS/DS metre even exist? It doesn't make that big of a difference even to jedi let alone a Trooper, or even better: a Scoundrel(lol!). Tbh, I ignore it and do what needs to be done. It was just downright epic going around, protecting and rescuing Republic citizens. LS ofc ;) !

But hey! At least trooper's ending is horrible. SW's entire act 3 is...naive at best. Narratively speaking ofc! Mechanically, SW is superbly done(especially love those multiphased battles.)

Idk the part with jaxo made the story tbh... Like it was hard I don't think I spent that much time making a choice in any of the other stories... I was full lightside "FOR THE PUBES" trooper but for real... Jaxo came like an RKO.

This is the only choice I have come across in game that I have actually logged off and slept on the decision as I could not make it when I got to it.

• 1 year later...

It was a rather dull ending over all I thought.

Just the fact that the Commando tops out as a major is kind of dull. On the imp side, the Sith can get much higher.

I will agree that the light/dark choices were reversed, the one should have been the other. But I had also played my trooper as a military who accepts civilian oversight, so the only option I had was really to leave it up to the civilians. Which kind of sucked.

It's generally a farce that the trooper has any of the high ranks at all given what they actually do.

But then the shared storyline laughs at the lack of hyperbole in the troopers ranks as you end up as an emperor... still in a tin can ship and farming trash mobs for dailies... :rolleyes: