My Video on Ability Delay

Xcore

I can't believe there's some that still don't believe this exists, or simply that it exists for those with bad internet / computers.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe there's some that still don't read developer posts and announcements. :rolleyes:

IT IS BEING ADDRESSED!!

but go on and keep posting ignorance....

Edited by Graydon

Great job Xcore.

There is more definitive news on the issue in a sticky above... but I'm still sure we will have fanboys incoming with their "nope, it's all in your heads... works perfect for me" posts. :rolleyes:

I play on a gunslinger lvl 50 and the ability delay i very easy to notice becouse is a slow combate style, but if i play on me alt a jedi lvl 23 its more hard to notive it becouse its "camuflage" becouse you just see a lighting stick moving and you tink everyting is fine.

Did you even read the huge explanation of how they are working on this problem and the solution is on its way to the test servers? Just asking. Alot of people just blaze into the forums when all they are doing is saying things everyone already knows. Including the developers.

Great job Xcore.

There is more definitive news on the issue in a sticky above... but I'm still sure we will have fanboys incoming with their "nope, it's all in your heads... works perfect for me" posts. :rolleyes:

The developers agree with Xcor and so does the community.

Show just one legitimate post where a player says it is perfect and explicitly states it does not need improvement?

Edited by Graydon

I can't believe there's some that still don't read developer posts and announcements. :rolleyes:

IT IS BEING ADDRESSED!!

#1 They asked for more info.

#2 They still haven't stated: the root of the problem, ETA on fix, or, even indicated if they knew what was going on. It took players relentlessly pursuing our collective interests.

#3 It would be wrong to assume that this video may not help them.

#4 Who are you to judge what should be posted? I never heard of you.

#5 The success of this game is more about what the community thinks than what the developers think.

Edited by Itukaaj

IT IS BEING ADDRESSED!!

^^ This

OP... You've had your 15 minutes of fame already, and another thread wasn't necessary. Get over yourself.

^^ This

OP... You've had your 15 minutes of fame already, and another thread wasn't necessary. Get over yourself.

You don't own these forums and you have no right to say what's neccessary or not. The OP helped immensely with his thread line that spawned over 6+ threads. He is being helpful unlike you random player #2143421 telling the OP to "get over" himself.

IT IS BEING ADDRESSED!!

Why do you think the developers even noticed this issue?

It's because those of us that made a huge (and continue to make) stink about it. If it was up to people like you nothing would ever get fixed because nothing would ever be said about problems. ;)

#1 They asked for more info.

#2 They still haven't stated: the root of the problem, ETA on fix, or, even indicated if they knew what was going on. It took players relentlessly pursuing our collective interests.

#3 It would be wrong to assume that this video may not help them.

#4 Who are you to judge what should be posted? I never heard of you.

#5 The success of this game is more about what the community thinks than what the developers think.

The video is great and I am sure most welcomed. I also believe the developers are grateful for the video. I will go as far to say Xcor is one of the few posters who actually contribute to TOR's success....well except the one thread demanding immediate daily updates.

My tirade is against the posters that assume players deny combat ability delay exists. We all know there is an issue, we all know it needs improvement. Nobody is against improving the combat.

Edited by Graydon

Why do you think the developers even noticed this issue?

It's because those of us that made a huge (and continue to make) stink about it. If it was up to people like you nothing would ever get fixed because nothing would ever be said about problems. ;)

It has been acknowledged and is being addressed. How is "and continue to make stink about it" going to help? Sounds childish.

I would understand where you are coming from if the developers denied or ignored the problem.