Thank you Bioware, thank you trolls

Karai

First of, I would like to thank Bioware for taking notes of issues this game has and trying to repair them in a timely fashion. It really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that you are paying attention and react rather swiftly for a MMO game.

Second I would like to thank all the trolls and haters on these boards for becoming "exaggerated voice of community". While rest of us are playing and enjoying a game, they are tirelessly flooding forums with topics about many reasons this game is going to fail. Usually throwing words like "guaranteed" or phrases like "mark my words" and while it makes them look increadibly silly, it gets the job done. So Bioware can just pick up on these flaws and sets their sights on repairing them.

UI customization, guild banks, legacy system? Coming up!

Ability delays? They are aware of the problem and are working on solution.

Illum? Reaction came in one day, very impresed here.

So no matter how ridiculous arguments trolls and haters are using, believing themselves to be center of the universe, be gratefull for all the hard work they are doing here while the rest of us are enjoying the game, that's steadily becoming better and better.

Keep up guys, I know your lifes must be sad and hard, when brightest point of your day is spewing hatred on the net, since it's only thing that gives you some sense of importance and many are mean on you even for that, but some of us really appreciate that.

Once more,

Thank you.

Edited by Karai

....While rest of us are playing and enjoying a game, they are tirelessly flooding forums with topics about many reasons this game is going to fail......

seems your not 'playing' either.

looks like you're all in the same boat, singing the same tune..... jsut different words.

I suggest thinking about where the thread you start will end up rather than starting another flame fest intentionally...... which is the exact same thing the trolls do bud.

I would also like to thank "trolls" and "haters" like Xcore and many others, who have, through dogged determination and insight, have spurred the developers on to make positive changes to this game I love and pay for. I would also like to thank the OP for making actual trolls look good.

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Keep up guys, I know your lifes must be sad and hard, when brightest point of your day is spewing hatred on the net, since it's only thing that gives you some sense of importance and many are mean on you even for that, but some of us really appreciate that.

I'm no more a fan of trolls than I am of arrogance directed at them. It all smells the same.

EDIT: That's probably worded wrong and I'm too tired to care. It's early here. Maybe I fixed it. Bah.

Edited by lucasomega

seems your not 'playing' either.

looks like you're all in the same boat, singing the same tune..... jsut different words.

I suggest thinking about where the thread you start will end up rather than starting another flame fest intentionally...... which is the exact same thing the trolls do bud.

Just woke up and my reflexes aren't up to speed yet, hate to be dead weight in PvP. Don't worry game is already running minimalized on my taskbar:)

Edited by Karai

It seems like the community is so polarized that you cant say a single word about the game (good or bad) without 20 people jumping down your throat.

I dislike where SWTOR is right now. I think its very close to following in RIFTs footsteps, and in my opinion, the game was at its peak for me during beta.

So I did not renew my subscription. Im not gonna pay another $15 a month to run around republic fleet and chat with the other 30-40 republic players.

I may be back later tho. So perhaps if you really want the game to succeed, don't bash people who are simply voicing concerns, say "goodbye, come back soon" and everything will be peachy..

ps. I post on these forums to see where the state of the game is at/going too

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!