Sick of whine threads

Cleanx

The last couple of days, I have heard so much whining about balance, pvp, skills, server population.

The game has not been live for a month yet!!!!

Majority of the players are not even reached 50. People are not even fully geared. Yes, its an idiotic way gear is distributed atm. But.... Whats the fuzz about. Why on earth would you want a game to allow ppl to Max lvl, and gear in 3,4 weeks.

Class balance.... Let it rest till ppl have geared up, and atleast learned how to use the skills they have. I was a pretty hardcore pvper in wow. Gladiator, 60 warlord, high warlord rated bgs. About 30 000 arena games played. I think pvp in ToR is fine. Yes, some classes **** my sorc in 2,3 shots. But... Then i obviously didnt Los right, or was in a bad position. L2 use what you can to win. Play chicken.. Im always looking for ppl that fails with positioning. Easy kills.

I am 100% sure bw are trying very hard not to fail with ToR. But the comunity needs to let then get a little time, and atleast look at things at an end game perspective. No use balancing now, as ppl arent close to beeing geared, specced, and skilled enough for actually showing the classes real potential.

The last couple of days, I have heard so much whining about balance, pvp, skills, server population.

The game has not been live for a month yet!!!!

Majority of the players are not even reached 50. People are not even fully geared. Yes, its an idiotic way gear is distributed atm. But.... Whats the fuzz about. Why on earth would you want a game to allow ppl to Max lvl, and gear in 3,4 weeks.

Class balance.... Let it rest till ppl have geared up, and atleast learned how to use the skills they have. I was a pretty hardcore pvper in wow. Gladiator, 60 warlord, high warlord rated bgs. About 30 000 arena games played. I think pvp in ToR is fine. Yes, some classes **** my sorc in 2,3 shots. But... Then i obviously didnt Los right, or was in a bad position. L2 use what you can to win. Play chicken.. Im always looking for ppl that fails with positioning. Easy kills.

I am 100% sure bw are trying very hard not to fail with ToR. But the comunity needs to let then get a little time, and atleast look at things at an end game perspective. No use balancing now, as ppl arent close to beeing geared, specced, and skilled enough for actually showing the classes real potential.

Stop whining.

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Word. Of course the whiners will whine about this thread climing that your whining about the whiners... How cute of them. :rolleyes:

^^^^ thread above mine for example. He's probably been violated on Ilum lately and has, hurt feelin's. :p

Edited by TxShadow

The OP gave every example of why bioware should have never been allowed to make a mmo game. They failed on everyone of your points, didnt listen to anyone but themselves in the making of this game, and now are paying the price. People are bragging of how new content is comming to this game but rushed content just means bug ladened content that makes the problems worse. Game companies come in with an idea or steal them in this case but they rarely are the magic bullets but the more game makers shut out the customer base the quicker these games die, the quicker it goes free to play, and the quicker it gets lost with every other game in the last 5 years.

Actually, judging by subscription numbers, WoW is at least 10 times better than TOR. Hate to burst your Bubble of Denial (Instant).

Lol. You've clearly never played WoW.

And judging by subscription numbers, McDonalds is the best restaurant in America.

Next.

Actually, judging by subscription numbers, WoW is at least 10 times better than TOR. Hate to burst your Bubble of Denial (Instant).

This ^

Not to mention the EA executives even stated that they were shooting for a "Good MMO, not a great one"

How weak is that? WoW will remain superior.

TOR has or will have 800K subs/playerbase on avg.

Let's get a move on the server merges so we can play before this boat sinks!

Edited by VoXPCS

Lol. You've clearly never played WoW.

And judging by subscription numbers, McDonalds is the best restaurant in America.

Next.

Nope, Subway is now the largest fastfood chain.

Again: It depends on the defintion of "best". There are so many possible perspectives.

Edited by GHeissi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.