Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Check how much you were billed i was overbilled

Aalodar

so game is supposed to be 14.99/month like every other one on the planet however all four of my accounts for my family had to pay 15.98 each, and i can get noone at customer service to tell me why or give me a refund, i have no issue subbing to the game my whole family loves it, but if we are gonna be shadely charged and overcharged then i will leave if this is not fixed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Customer Service Section..or submit a ticket???

Or are you here to just troll the GENERAL SECTION??

So Many Negative comments out there..

Done both no answer now what?

not trying to be negative at all i have tried all day to get an answer, ive paied them the money, i jsut want to know why i use this same card for rift and guess what i get charged 14.99 a month.

so game is supposed to be 14.99/month like every other one on the planet however all four of my accounts for my family had to pay 15.98 each, and i can get noone at customer service to tell me why or give me a refund, i have no issue subbing to the game my whole family loves it, but if we are gonna be shadely charged and overcharged then i will leave if this is not fixed.

That's odd. Almost sounds like a 6.5% sales tax is being tacked on. Are MMO subs taxable in some places?

why does trion and also when i played wow never cost me over 14.99, this is the first one ever to cost over 14.99

I'm not a pro on US-laws, but don't you guys have to pay the taxes 'later' if you aren't charged right away?

why does trion and also when i played wow never cost me over 14.99, this is the first one ever to cost over 14.99

It may have something to do with the location of the company that provides the service... like if you live in the state that company is based.

I'm not a pro on US-laws, but don't you guys have to pay the taxes 'later' if you aren't charged right away?

Don't know if it works this way in every state but in California, all sales taxes are PoP (point-of-purchase) and it's ultimately the responsibility of the reseller to pay them, not the consumer. In other words, if the reseller forgets to charge you, the state still charges them the same amount.

Of course, in California sales taxes only apply to goods, not services.

Edited by Mannic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.