Die Hard

DarkMike

Nah, month to month for me. No company in existence is worth more than that from me. I've seen too many games changed on the drop of a dime all in the effort of bringing in more subs while sacrificing the current ones.

Trust is earned, not given away freely.

Nah, month to month for me. No company in existence is worth more than that from me. I've seen too many games changed on the drop of a dime all in the effort of bringing in more subs while sacrificing the current ones.

I dare company make profit and make game more enjoyable for the Masses

LOTRO offered a lifetime sub for $200. SO glad I didnt buy into that. With their neato referral system (you get a month free for every person you recruit) I ended up paying for 6 of the 18 months I played it, much less than that lifetime sub. Then they went free to play and I was able to "speak with my wallet" and unsub, along with a good bunch of those people I recruited.

Games change too much for me to buy into the future. Month to month is good enough for me. Id do it if the discount was more significant, say buy 3 months get one free or something. But yeah, no.

M

Depends on whether you just love the game.

I went free for life on Lord of the Rings and that was money well spent. Just watching the scenery is worth it. Though it was kinda annoying when they went free to play, lol.

Went free for life on Star Trek Online and that was something of a let down to say the least.

Here just month to month. For now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.